By Justin Kao
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Queue up hours of music from YouTube and your iTunes library with one easy search. Nasturtium Player is a small, elegant app for building and listening to playlists.
• Playlist interface: The window is your playlist — queue up hours of music right away! Work with individual tracks or entire albums. Open multiple simultaneous playlists, or append previously saved playlists to your current one.
• Speedy search panel: Type to find your albums, tracks, and playlists quickly. Press Enter to add them to your playlist. And the search panel hides away when you're done, so no pixels are wasted.
• iTunes and YouTube: Listen to your own music library alongside YouTube videos for the optimal mix of old favorites and new tunes. Both sources play directly in Nasturtium Player, with no extra helpers required. You can also queue up tracks with drag and drop from iTunes and the YouTube website, and import and export your playlists.
• Menu bar controller: Essential controls are always accessible in the optional menu bar controller.
• Miniplayer: Nasturtium Player's miniplayer mode hides away your playlist and shows only the current song to save even more screen space.
• And more: Nasturtium Player is under active development, with more features and streaming sources in the works. We welcome your feedback. Contact us!
What's New in Version 1.0.6
• Drag and drop enhancements. Among other things, you can now drag YouTube videos to your browser.
• Assorted UI bug fixes.
• Added option to use Flash-based YouTube playback.
App does not work.
The app quits whenever I try to add a new song to the playlist, or clear the playlist, making it completely unusable. “Nasturdium Player quit unexpectedly.”