NASW IL Advocacy
By KitApps, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official NASW Illinois Chapter Advocacy app has everything you need! Learn how to utilize our app to help you navigate, sync, communicate, and discover all that our legislative advocacy efforts have to offer:
- Stay up-to-date with legislative news, updates, and social media as they occur
- Discuss advocacy events with colleagues before, during, and after with our in-app communication tools
- View at a glance all conference sessions, speakers, and vendors
- Discover and submit legislative Action Alerts
- Locate your legislator’s Springfield and District offices including photos and contact information
- Create your advocacy event schedule and sync with all your devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets)
- Discover new contacts by creating a custom profile for yourself
- Locate where workshop and events are using the built-in map
- Get last minute changes and announcements with built-in app notifications
NASW is the largest membership organization of professional social workers in the world with 150,000 members and over 7,000 in Illinois. The NASW Illinois Chapter (NASW IL) keeps their members informed of up-to-the-minute news and information regarding their professional development, whether it's changes in government regulations, breakthrough treatments, and innovative resources.
What's New in Version 1.13
Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 12, 2016
- Version: 1.13
- Size: 65.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: KitApps, Inc.
- © 2016 KitApps, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.