National Cyber Security 5.0
By LIGATT Security
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This Is The Most Powerful Cyber Security App In The World!
Who Is This App For....
* Anyone who needs to stay current on hacking, cyber security, terrorism, identity theft, cyber extortion, or cyber blackmail.
* Any laymen with interest in a career in cyber security.
* Find out if your website can be hacked.
* Any student, IT professional, or security professional that wants to stop working for other people and become their own boss.
* If you are on a Job Search, this App is for you.
* Any teacher or professor who may be looking for a free resource in the security industry.
* Any blogger, writer or security expert that is looking to expand your brand.
* Any individual, company, or organization that wants to get their products or services noticed around the world.
* Find out if your website is vulnerability to hackers.
NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY NEWS & RADIO
NationalCyberSecurity.com News and Radio is the largest source of cyber security news from around the world. Since 2004 NCS has been delivering news 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With over 60 categories ranging from cyber bullying and computer hacking to government security. NCS has dominated as the "go to" site, for security..
National Cyber Security University is unique in three ways:
1.We do not believe in “reinventing the wheel”. We offer unique courses that other Colleges, Universities, Trade Schools and other Computer Training Institutes do not provide.
2."Cyber Crime is Now More Profitable Than the Drug Trade," according to the news site, Tripwire.com. While other cyber crime training courses only teach how to hack networks or how to protect a network from being hacked, they often do not teach the business part of cyber security. This is where we like to say "Cyber Crime Meets Entrepreneurship." You will find that many of our courses teach you how to make money in the field of cyber security. We try to teach everyone who takes our courses how to become their own boss and not someone's employee.
3. NCS believes that everyone should learn to at least be able to protect themselves from cyber crime, as well as protect others from becoming a victim. We have set up several scholarship funds available to those who qualify, including; but not limited to: veterans, survivors of domestic violence and children from low income families.
Won't even open
Saw this on Home&Family morning show. Thought I would give it a try.... won't even open. white screen.
- Category: News
- Released: Oct 18, 2016
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LIGATT Security, LLC
- © National Cyber Security Ventures, Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.