The brand new National Express Coach app makes managing travel on your mobile easy. Search for journeys, book and store tickets and track your coach in real time.
- Tickets booked through the app are automatically added to My Bookings and available offline
- Search and book coach travel to 100's of UK towns, cities and airports on the go
- Use our Coach Tracker to view timetables and track your journey progress as you travel
- Retrieve your ticket booked on desktop, tablet or mobile to use on your device, or add tickets directly into your Apple wallet
- Share your booking details with Friends and family on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or over SMS and email
- Quickly search your recent journeys and re-book tickets
- Fixed various issues users were reporting with Coach Tracker, in addition to an improved Coach Tracker layout.
Ratings and Reviews
months labeled wrong
I'm trying to book a trip in August, and since the months are labeled wrong, you have to choose a "July" date in the app's calendar to obtain a date in August. (Also confusing is the fact that weeks in the app's calendar start w/Sunday, whereas on the website they start with Monday.)
And, I cannot find London Victoria Coach Station (where I want to start my journey) in the list of stations!! Is this an oversight, or am I missing something? UPDATE 1 Aug. 2017 – Victoria Coach Station is now an option!
One more thing – the alphabetization of the list of coach stations is sketchy - Sunderland & Swansea before Salisbury, for example). Frustrating! Back to the website for me, despite the email I got saying it was a nice "shiny app".
I've spent the last 15 minutes trying to track a coach from Heathrow airport to Winchester - and gone round and round in circles. If you don't know the coach number, there's no way of finding it. Even trying to book a ticket doesn't help as the number of the coach never appears. I tried using departure and destination points and even THAT didn't help. This app needs serious reworking.
I have a trip I want to book 4 days onwards. During the process the app kept saying ‘Session expired’. Finally got the screen where I inserted all my personal info and cannot get further than that. ‘Session expired’ every time.
Bollocks. As the British would say.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.