National Geographic Traveler Magazine
De National Geographic Society
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
National Geographic Traveler is the world’s most widely read travel magazine. Through powerful storytelling and photography, each issue inspires curious readers with stories that show the transformative power of travel. Go beyond the usual tourist fare for authentic experiences—many from a local’s point of view—with expert advice and tips for travel that is sustainable and smart.
Download National Geographic Traveler magazine for iPad and get a sample issue for free. Existing print subscribers can now get complimentary access to the issues for iPad*.
Here are the details on our subscription* offers:
Annual subscription: $19.99 (6 issues)
Monthly subscription: $1.99 per month (6 issues)
Single issues: $3.99/issue
Back issues of National Geographic Traveler magazine are available starting with our Jan/Feb 2012 issue.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Need help? Contact us at 1-866-808-0818 or TRAVELERDIGITAL@CUSTOMERSVC.COM
The June/July 2017 issue of National Geographic Traveler magazine includes...
Best Summer Ever: From visiting baby elephants in Kenya to exploring Costa Rican cloud forests, we help families soak up the most this summer.
Italy for Everyone: There’s no wrong way to see Italy, so we spotlighted five itineraries that are fantastico!
At Home on the Range: Teddy Roosevelt’s favorite North Dakota hideaway offers wild horses and prairie dog towns.
Europe’s Grandest Hike: A high-altitude trek through the Alps brings chalets, tucked-away towns, and mountain views.
Destination Nowhere: A surprise layover becomes a free day of unexpected discoveries.
And much more…
*Complimentary iPad access in not available for introductory print subscription offers.
Novedades de la versión 1.8.9
General bug fixes and optimizations for iOS10
Now with Landscape and Portrait viewing options.
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
- Categoría: Viajes
- Actualizado : 15/09/2016
- Versión: 1.8.9
- Tamaño: 23.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: National Geographic Society
- © National Geographic Partners
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.
Top compras dentro de la app
- National Geographic Traveler Magazine$15.99
- National Geographic Traveler Magazine$1.99
- National Geographic Traveler$3.99
- March 2012 Issue$3.99
- December 2012 Issue$3.99
- November 2012 Issue$3.99
- May 2012 Issue$3.99
- National Geographic Traveler Dec/Jan 2013/2014 Issue$3.99
- August 2012 Issue$3.99
- June 2012 Issue$3.99