National Geographic Traveler Magazine
By National Geographic Society
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
National Geographic Traveler is the world’s most widely read travel magazine. Through powerful storytelling and photography, each issue inspires curious readers with stories that show the transformative power of travel. Go beyond the usual tourist fare for authentic experiences—many from a local’s point of view—with expert advice and tips for travel that is sustainable and smart.
Download National Geographic Traveler magazine for iPad and get a sample issue for free. Existing print subscribers can now get complimentary access to the issues for iPad*.
Here are the details on our subscription* offers:
Annual subscription: $19.99 (6 issues)
Monthly subscription: $1.99 per month (6 issues)
Single issues: $3.99/issue
Back issues of National Geographic Traveler magazine are available starting with our Jan/Feb 2012 issue.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Need help? Contact us at 1-866-808-0818 or
The December 2016/January 2017 issue of National Geographic Traveler magazine includes...
Best of the World: We celebrate 2017’s must-see destinations around the world.
Malta in Motion: A land of heritage takes a modern turn.
Banff Retreat: As Canada marks a milestone, we track down beauty and bliss in the Rocky Mountains.
Non-Stop Seoul: Kinetic, buzzed, and up all night, South Korea’s capital is a red-hot center of cool.
And much more…
*Complimentary iPad access in not available for introductory print subscription offers.
What's New in Version 1.8.9
General bug fixes and optimizations for iOS10
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 15, 2016
- Version: 1.8.9
- Size: 23.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: National Geographic Society
- © National Geographic Partners
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- National Geographic Traveler Magazine$15.99
- National Geographic Traveler Magazine$1.99
- National Geographic Traveler$3.99
- March 2012 Issue$3.99
- December 2012 Issue$3.99
- November 2012 Issue$3.99
- May 2012 Issue$3.99
- National Geographic Traveler Dec/Jan 2013/2014 Issue$3.99
- August 2012 Issue$3.99
- June 2012 Issue$3.99