National Geographic Traveler Magazine
By National Geographic Society
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
National Geographic Traveler was awarded Travel Magazine of the Year at the Digital Magazine Awards 2012. The judges said: “Beautifully translates this power brand into an informative, picturesque, content rich experience that draws you in and takes you on a journey.”
Download National Geographic Traveler magazine for iPad and get a sample issue for free. Existing print subscribers can now get complimentary access to the issues for iPad*.
Need help? Contact us at 1-866-808-0818 or TRAVELERDIGITAL@CUSTOMERSVC.COM
The February/March 2014 issue of National Geographic Traveler magazine includes...
• Over the Horizon: Visions of Shangri-La spur a grandson’s quest to China’s Yunnan Province.
• Made in Italy: Venice, Naples, Bologna, Florence, and Milan come alive in the traditions and hands of its artisans.
• I Can See for Miles: Driving through the haze of youth on Route 7 in the Massachusetts Berkshires.
• Roma Rhapsody: In these of Romania, Gypsy music rises and dips with daily life.
And much more…
*Complimentary iPad access in not available for introductory print subscription offers.
What's New in Version 1.8.2
Minor UI improvements: more of an iOS7 look and feel.
Test Before You Buy
I love NG Traveler, but I hate the landscape-only setting of this app. It isn't a good fit for the content and feels gimmicky. The view also makes navigating the editions challenging. I wish I hadn't purchased a full-year subscription because now I'm stuck paying for a full year of a publication that grates on my nerves every time I open it. I did see the reviews that warned about this very feature, but thought 'it won't bother me.' Well, it does. Immensely. My recommendation to consumers: purchase a single edition and test before you buy a full year. My recommendation to NG Traveler: go to a portrait view.
App is a Scam. Once you sign-up you cannot unsubsrcibe
What I nice little revenue stream for National Gegraphic. Sign-up for this and they will automatically renew at $15 a year for the rest of your life and provide NO WAY TO UNSUBSCRIBE. There is no link, no website link, no provided phone #. You can’t unsubscribe through iTunes, through newsstand or through settings. Its a complete scam. I’m having to cancel my credit card to cancel this stupid app.
Also its not very good.
I can't subscribe with my print addition!
I keep entering my subscription information which gets validated. I'm asked to create a password, which I do. Then I get a message that there are technical difficulties and I call the phone number listed. I get a message that NGT is having technical difficulties :(( I have been trying for over a week. Don't waste your time!!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 18, 2013
- Version: 1.8.2
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: National Geographic Society
- © National Geographic Society
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- National Geographic Traveler Magazine$15.99
- National Geographic Traveler Magazine$1.99
- National Geographic Traveler$3.99
- National Geographic Traveler Dec/Jan 2013/2014 Issue$3.99
- March 2012 Issue$3.99
- December 2012 Issue$3.99
- November 2012 Issue$3.99
- February/March 2014 Issue$3.99
- May 2012 Issue$3.99
- August 2012 Issue$3.99