By National Review
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Read all National Review print-magazine content on your tablet, phone, or smartwatch (Apple Watch) using the National Review app. Scroll through and select issues on a handsome carousel, and move through individual issues either using the beautifully rendered text interface or by viewing the PDF version. All of your issue downloads are stored on your device, available for viewing anywhere and anytime.
In addition, you can access National Review website content by clicking the Website prompt. View all the latest National Review website articles as well as the latest blog posts on The Corner and Bench Memos without ever leaving the app.
The National Review app is free to download. All users may explore issues for several minutes before being presented with purchase options. And website content is always available free of charge.
Single issues of National Review magazine are available for $1.99, monthly subscriptions for $2.99, and annual subscriptions for $19.99. Subscribers to National Review / Digital on the National Review website (www.nationalreview.com) are able to login to the National Review app to access their subscriptions.
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 9.5
Check out our exciting new format!
• Updated and enhanced interface for improved readability for iPads and iPhones
• Informative new feeds and sections
• Daily content updates
• Save for Later- handy offline bookmarks!
Ad's prevent all use
Hey NR, I'd pay double the full price subscription if I could get this without advertising. The ad content consistently causes the app to freeze in a white screen ensuring that users see neither content nor ad. The magazine portion works a little better but the website portion of the app has recently become unusable. One can start off reading an article without issue, but once the first or second ad scrolls into view, it is all over. I give 3 stars because of course the content is excellent and worth some frustration, but the delivery is worthless.
A real piece of crap
As others say, the numerous ads crash my iPad when trying to read "the corner". Totally useless. The magazine part is not much better. Have to dig to see which cover I'm trying to read. Can't delete an issue. Doesn't remember where I left off. Numerous complaints via the app but apparently management doesn't care if we all start to cancel. Weekly Standard had an issue when they recently changed the add but it was corrected in a few days. NR problems have been since the last update. If not fixed soon I'm out of here!
Worst News App of all time!
Wow! Your app is HORRIBLE!!!!!! That whirring noise I hear when I try to read an article is William F. Buckley spinning in his grave. Have you no shame!?!? This app is an insult to the man’s memory. Why would I want to subscribe? So I can throw money at a worthless product? I would like to at least be able to read one article without the app repeatedly crashing and freezing. The Obamacare website works better than this app! At least liberals can do one thing that obviously conservatives are unable to do and that is to create a workable news app!
- Category: News
- Updated: Aug 03, 2017
- Version: 9.5
- Size: 86.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: National Review, Inc.
- © National Review, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- National Review for iOS$19.99
- National Review Auto-Renewing subscription$19.99
- National Review for iOS$11.99
- National Review Auto-Renewing subscription$11.99
- National Review Auto-Renewing subscription$2.99
- Aug 29, 2011 issue of National Review$1.99
- February 15, 2016$1.99
- Dec 31, 2011 issue of National Review$1.99
- Aug 15, 2011 issue of National Review$1.99
- December 5, 2016$1.99