By The National Trust
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore more than 550 special places protected by the National Trust throughout England, Wales and Northern Ireland. This app is your guide to memorable days out at historic houses and buildings, archaeological sites and monuments, and stunning coast and countryside. It also shows you events happening throughout the year, so there’s always something new to discover. Download the app now and start planning your next visit.
• Find special places: See what’s around you, or search for remarkable heritage and natural wonders across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
• See what’s on: Our places host a range of events throughout the year, many for no extra charge. Use the What’s On section to find what’s happening – from educational talks and tours, to art, theatre and live music.
• Offline mode: Everything you need to plan a visit is available offline, so you can use the app in our most remote locations.
• Save your favourite places: Keep a record of the places you’ve been to, and make a wishlist for the places you want to go.
• Invite your friends: Easily share the places you want to visit (or show your friends what they’re missing!) via social media, email or text message.
What's New in Version 3.9.29
Fixed problem with map location markers where property information was disappearing when selected.
Fixed phone number display issue on iPad.
Improved search results when using apostrophe's in place names.
Fixed crash for iOS7 - we advise all iOS7 and iOS8 users to upgrade to continuing receiving the best app experience. Please note future releases may no longer support iOS7.
Opening Hours - some users have reported seeing "Check with Property" rather than Opening Hours after updating the app - should this occur, please uninstall and reinstall again from the App Store. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org should the problem persist.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 06, 2017
- Version: 3.9.29
- Size: 117 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The National Trust
- © National Trust
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.