Pet Drug Card
By National Drug Card
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Savings of up to 85% on FDA approved brand-name and generic pet prescription medications
* National Pet Drug Card
- One-time device application fee with no enrollment or recurring fees necessary
- Available to everyone
- All Pets Qualify
- Pet owners' personal information is not required to use the card
- Family pets and farm animals are covered
- Please share this card with your friends, family and co-workers to help them save on their pet prescription medications
- Accepted at over 58,000 pharmacies across the USA and its territories
- Card is pre-activated, never expires and can be used over and over again
* Who Needs The Card?
- Those with no pet insurance
- Those who have pet insurance but have limitations like high deductibles, non-covered drugs, high copayments or caps
- Farmers who are in need of prescription medication for their farm animals
* Check Prescription Pricing
Visit www.nationaldrugcard.com to locate pharmacies and check prescription pricing. To receive the card in the mail, call and leave a message at 1-800-594-4433. Please provide your phone number, mailing address and how many cards you wish to order. Our Community Outreach Department will send the National Pet Drug Cards to you at NO CHARGE!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Dec 19, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: National Drug Card of Florida LLC
- © 2010 National Drug Card LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.