As programmers read source code we passively absorb some of the meaning via syntax highlighting for the language. NaturalSyntax aims to do the same thing with natural human language, this will improve reading comprehension and understanding by passively absorbing the parts of speech via subtle styling of the text.
• Color codes parts of speech in ePub files
• Includes discovery service to download thousands of public domain books
• Allows customization of colors and styles for each part of speech
• Includes Dark, Light and White themes with different default colors
• Allows you to turn on or off highlighting of each part of speech
• Synchronizes preferences between all your devices
• Uses system interface for interacting with your files
• Does not collect or store any personal information
• Can only process English ePub files
• Can only search for public domain books when signed into iCloud
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot open epubs except classics
The app looks great and I would like to be able to use it but it only opens the classics. If will not open any other epubs. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice to no avail. You can import the epub but it will not parse and open them. So other than reading titles such as "Great Expectations" or "The Tale of Two Cities" it is useless.
- Jeremy Buchman
- 12.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Jeremy Buchman - 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Color Customization $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.