Nautical Calculator Pro is the most complete application that solves the navigation calculations
The main features are :
- Calculate Route (solves 2nd navigation problem)
- Calculate point on Rhumb Line (solves 1st navigation problem)
- Calculate point on Great Circle (solves 1st navigation problem)
- Calculate point on WGS84 (solves 1st navigation problem)
- Calculate Average speed
- E.T.A. calculation
- Route plan, for manual waypoints planning
- Waypoint route
- Route mix with parallel limit
- Rhumb Line Parallel/Meridian intersection
- Follow on same Rhumb Line route
- Opposite course rendez vous
- Route correction
- Calculate Amplitude at sunset and sunrise and magnetic compass deviation
- Compass detections
- Solves Drift problem
- Solves Tides problem
- Solves Tidal current problem
- Wind calculation with Beaufort classification
- ABC Tables (azimuth, initial course, right ascension with unknow star)
- Nautical almanac
- Celestial Navigation with position line
- Meridian transit
- Celestial observation
- Coastal navigation
- Wheel Over
- Draft survey
In routes feature there is a world map: it isn't a nautical chart and is not for use as a saling chart, but as a simple general means of showing the courses through the water on earth, this map isn't for navigational purposes.
No need connection for show the map; the map will be downloaded only one time.
The map, for size limit, will be show for scale over 60-70 Nm.
follow on facebook
In this version it is possible to order the list of features and restore the default order.
Improvements made and minor bugs fixed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.