NavaFit is a fitness community where you can find a fitness buddy to help you reach your health and fitness goals. Whether you're just getting started on your fitness journey or an avid gym goer; there is no better way to stay motivated and accountable than with a support team.
With thousands of members nearby, build a group that will keep you accountable. Chat with members of your Squad and make plans to start training together, run a race, or go on a hike. Compete with your friends in monthly challenges.
The new Meals feature provides custom meal plans created by registered dietitians. Each delicious and healthy meal is designed to help you meet your goals (i.e. lose weight, get stronger). You can also text with your dietitian coach.
NavaFit is easy to use once you install the app:
1. Click the Squad logo and view fitness buddies in your area. Click the checkmark to add to your SQUAD or the X for not now
2. After 2 people mutually opt in by clicking the checkmark they become a part of each others SQUAD
3. Start chatting and get fit together
4. Subscribe to the Meal Plan service to get a meal plan designed just for you
5. Participate in monthly challenges and Brag about your accomplishments
Please note the following about Meal Plan subscriptions
- Subscriptions to meal plans can be purchased for 1 month, 3 months or yearly with a 1 week free trial period. Subscriptions are auto-renewing and may be purchased through an In-App Purchase
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for the selected subscription at the end of the free trial period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the trial ends.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged the same price again when your subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- If you turn off auto-renew, you will still have access to the feature until the end of the current period
- You can Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase
Minor UI updates to Messaging feature
Ratings and Reviews
Great Social Fit app, Easy to Use
The App has a lot of potential. You can swipe to match a potential workout buddy, create or join an event and post brags about your workout conquest. There’s exercise videos and subscriptions with a dietician. Posting a brag is very motivating.
This is a great app. Helped me find a workout buddy very easily in a new place where i didnt know that many people. Bragging option is on my point so i can show my friends my progress. Really great app.
Love this app
I've been using this app for over a year now and I love how the new features keep things fresh and motivates you. Very motivating to see other people getting results too.
- NavaFit Inc.
- 36 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2012 - 2017 NavaFit Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Customized meal plan $5.99
- Customized meal plan $12.99
- Customized meal plan $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.