Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Naval Warfare is a classic strategy board game. It uses Game Center Turn-based multiplayer system. It is easy to pick up and instantly engaging. The game is pretty straightforward, allowing you to invite your friends or random opponents to play a turn-based game. You make a move, your friends make their moves at their convenience, and so on.
Be the first to sink all of your opponent’s ships!
***** FEATURES *****
* Play with real people. No single player mode, no AI, just human beings. The game is multiplayer only.
* Game Center Turn-Based Multiplayer System allows you to play against many opponents at once.
* Notifications will inform you when it's your turn.
* Communicate with your friends or just random opponents through in-game chat.
* Performance based Ranks
* User Info
* Reminders to make a move
* Auto Resign after one week
* Replay of Opponent's last moves
What's New in Version 2.6
Previous update introduced some minor bugs and crashes:
- Displays error message when playing with random opponent
- When you search for player by their username and start a game with that player app crashed
All Fixed now.
It doesn't tell you you lost
I like this game except for 1 thing. When I lost the game to my dad, nothing came up about me losing. It was like he was still playing and I was waiting for my turn. But, on his screen, it had a box that said "you won" and the scores. And it wasn't until I resigned that it said "you lose". If we were playing but not in the same location, this would be annoying not knowing that you lost.
Love the game!
This is a great rendition of the venerable Battleship game of my childhood.
A good addition would be to allow some different variations, such as getting to shoot only the number of shots relative to the number of ships you have left. So if you have three ships left you get to shoot myself out of three for your turn.
Fun, but buggy
This is a fun and addictive game. It does have several short comings. Many times it will take an hour to find an opponent, and sometimes will end the game in the middle saying your time ran out, even though your last move was only seconds ago.
Then getting someone to stick with the game until the end is also a challenge.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 02, 2016
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 42.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Abdulla Nurushev
- © Untapped
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Fleets$2.99
- Pacific Fleet$0.99
- Arctic Fleet$0.99
- Ad-Free Naval Warfare$2.99
- Indian Fleet$0.99
- Atlantic Fleet$0.99