Naval Warfare Multi-shot
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Naval Warfare is a classic strategy board game. It uses Game Center Turn-based multiplayer system. It is easy to pick up and instantly engaging. The game is pretty straightforward, allowing you to invite your friends or random opponents to play a turn-based game. You make a move, your friends make their moves at their convenience, and so on.
Be the first to sink all of your opponent’s ships!
Each player starts the game with 4 shots. Each time a player's 2 SHIPS are sunk, that player has one fewer shot in subsequent turns.
-Play with real people. No single player mode, no AI, just human beings. The game is multiplayer only.
-Game Center Turn-Based Multiplayer System allows you to play against many opponents at once.
-Notifications will inform you when it's your turn.
-Communicate with your friends or just random opponents through in-game chat.
- Rematch (requires iOS 6 and later)
- Add opponent as a friend
What's New in Version 1.5
- Fixed some iOS 8 compatibility issues
- Chat and reminder notifications are working again
- Ability to block abusive chat users
- Username search is working
Naval warfare multi-shot
Absolutely fantastic game. I love it. I play with family members and friends all the time. However, the reason that I put only 3 stars is two fold:
1. Your ships HAVE to be separate. They won't allow you to put a ship right next to another one. And...
2. You only have 24 hours to take your turn. If you don't take your turn within that time, you forfeit the game and you loose...even if you have more points and you are winning. Now I'm a pretty busy guy. I don't have time to be on my phone every day playing games. I've kept this game for a long time but I think it's about time I delete it and move on to another battleship game because I'm getting fed up with this one. They need to change this and maybe I'll come back, but until then, I think it's adios amigo.
Ships should be allowed to touch. There should be a master reset to allow you to clear all points and achievements to start from scratch. Also. A cheater beat me I was winning by 2 points and somehow he forced a time out on me and I lost. Funny how he has over 85%. There are a few others with 90 plus that hit all your in the first 5 turns. Then pick you off one by one. You lose by 6 or more. You need to fix that
Good, but needs improvement
Great game overall when it is working properly, but I consistently have issues where it tells me that the opponent has joined, but hasn't laid out their ships. There is no fixing this which prompts me to forfeit a lot of those games.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 01, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 31.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Abdulla Nurushev
- © Untapped LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Fleets$2.99
- Ad-Free Naval Warfare Multi-shot$4.99
- Pacific Fleet$0.99
- Arctic Fleet$0.99
- 100 extra shots$0.99
- 500 extra shots$2.99
- Indian Fleet$0.99
- Atlantic Fleet$0.99
- 3500 extra shots$9.99
- 1300 extra shots$4.99