▶The most popular app in Korea
Provided by NAVER.COM, the No.1 search portal service in Korea, this dictionary app offers accurate and abundant contents.
■ Effective helper for learning Korean
- 5.7M words and 2.45M examples
- Related forms and grammar tips
Study origin words, derivatives, and applications
- Voice actor-recorded pronunciation as well as TTS pronunciation
- Fun usage of the word
- Word book: Create your own word book with vocabulary of your choice
- Today's Korean: learn Korean with a new conversation script every day
- V LIVE Fansubs: real examples from dictionary search page
■ Easy to input foreign languages
- Handwriting, voice, and text recognition input methods:
offered depending on the language characteristics of the relevant dictionary
- Easy search with word auto-complete feature!
■ Collaborative Dictionary
- Open Dictionary: Share words that aren't found in the dictionary
- User Translation: Challenge yourself with Korean/English translation!
- Encyclopedia of Knowledge: Encyclopedia
- Korean Dictionary
- Korean Dictionary for learners: English/Russian/Mongolian/Spanish/Vietnamese/Arabic/Indonesian/Thai/Chinese/French
- English Dictionary: English-Korean Dictionary, Korean-English Dictionary, English-English Dictionary
- Japanese Dictionary: Japanese-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Japanese Dictionary, Japanese Chinese Character Dictionary
- Chinese Dictionary: Chinese-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Chinese Dictionary
- Chinese Character Dictionary
- Albanian Dictionary: Albanian-Korean Dictionary
- Arabic Dictionary: Korean-Arabic Dictionary
- Cambodian Dictionary: Cambodian-Korean Dictionary
- Czech Dictionary: Czech-Korean Dictionary
- Dutch Dictionary: Dutch-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Dutch Dictionary
- Finnish Dictionary: Finnish-Korean Dictionary
- French Dictionary: French-Korean Dictionary, Korean-French Dictionary
- Georgian Dictionary: Georgian-Korean Dictionary
- German Dictionary: German-Korean Dictionary, Korean-German Dictionary
- Hindi Dictionary: Hindi-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Hindi Dictionary
- Hungarian Dictionary: Hungarian-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Hungarian Dictionary
- Indonesian Dictionary: Indonesian-Korean Dictionary
- Italian Dictionary: Italian-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Italian Dictionary
- Latin Dictionary: Latin-Korean Dictionary
- Mongolian Dictionary: Mongolian-Korean Dictionary
- Nepali Dictionary: Nepali-Korean Dictionary
- Persian Dictionary: Persian-Korean Dictionary
- Polish Dictionary: Polish-Korean Dictionary
- Portuguese Dictionary: Portuguese-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Portuguese Dictionary
- Romanian Dictionary: Romanian-Korean Dictionary
- Russian Dictionary: Russian-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Russian Dictionary
- Spanish Dictionary: Spanish-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Spanish Dictionary
- Swahili Dictionary: Swahili-Korean Dictionary
- Swedish Dictionary: Swedish-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Swedish Dictionary
- Thai Dictionary: Thai-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Thai Dictionary
- Turkish Dictionary: Korean-Turkish Dictionary
- Ukrainian Dictionary: Ukrainian-Korean Dictionary
- Uzbek Dictionary: Uzbek-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Uzbek Dictionary
- Vietnamese Dictionary: Vietnamese-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Vietnamese Dictionary
- Open Dictionary
See NAVER Dictionary Official Blog (http://blog.naver.com/dic_master) for more information.
Please leave your inquiry with NAVER Dictionary Customer Center (http://me2.do/x4VP0cWL) in case a problem occurs while using the app.
- Added a Pop up Dictionary feature in Text recognition of English dictionary
Ratings and Reviews
The app serves its purpose and it does it well. My only complaint as of now is that I cannot log in or sign up in the App. When I choose to log in with Line I am given an error and if I try to sign up and create a Naver account it does not allow me to do anything.
Loved it before papago
I don't know if their was some sort of sell-out to, but the Papago translator engine is a serious step down from the previous version. Really frustrating that this change was made. Otherwise, this app is an essential for assisting my self-study.
Have used this app and the website for years. Its one of the most complete overall dictionaries I have used while in South Korea.
- NAVER Corp.
- 67.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright ⓒ NAVER Corp. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.