Navmii GPS Italy: Navigation, Maps and Traffic (Navfree GPS)
By Navmii Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Navmii (formerly Navfree) is a free community-based navigation and traffic app for drivers.
Navmii combines voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, local search, points of interest and driver scores. Enjoy offline maps stored locally that you can use at home or abroad without an internet connection.
Over 23 million drivers already use Navmii and our maps are available for more than 85 countries across the globe.
• Turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation
• Traffic, speeding, hazard and safety camera alerts
• Community update reporting (traffic, roadworks, accidents)
• Driver and Trip scores and analytics
• Smarter local search (TripAdvisor, Foursquare and What3Words)
• Search using Postcode/ City/ Street
• Local search for places of interest (POIs)
• Integrated Google Street View
• ETA indicator
• Automatic smart rerouting – as road conditions change
• Store your favourite locations
• HD accurate maps
• GPS - no data connection required
• Find your nearest parking, gas/ petrol, tourist attractions etc
Navmii features on-board OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, which are stored on your device and therefore you don’t need a data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navmii abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navmii. Please note that iTunes doesn’t allow us to respond to Appstore reviews. We hate seeing people with issues we can easily help with and bad reviews make us sad.
So, please use our support channels below and we will do our best to help!
- Twitter: @NavmiiSupport
- Email: Support@navmii.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/navmiigps
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please rate our app and email any feedback and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We've been getting great feedback recently - thank you for all your ideas and input. We're building them in as fast as we can and can't wait to show you what's in the next update.
What's New in Version 3.5.3
- Bug fixes
- Improved stability & performance
Maps that used to be free are now paid
While the country maps were free, paying 1.99 to get rid of the ads seemed ok, as the interface is not very good, search without Google is quite limited and the directions less than perfect. As it asks now for 2.99 per country, on top of the removal of ads, there are much better versions available.
Bought TomTom Go for a recent trip to Italy for 20.00 USD and was disappointed in the archaic user interface. I downloaded the free navmii Italy and was surprised at how good it performed during my trip. Drove from south of Naples to Milan with multiple stops without a single issue. This is a must have app for off-line navigation.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jun 08, 2016
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 663 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Navmii Publishing Ltd
- © Navmii Publishing Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Version$1.99
- TTS (Voice Guidance)$2.99
- Cyclops Safety Camera$4.99
- Map of France$2.99
- Map of Switzerland$2.99
- Map of Germany$2.99
- Safety Camera Database for Navfree$2.99
- Map of Austria$2.99
- Live Parking Locations$3.99
- Head-Up Display$4.99