Navmii GPS USA: Navigation, Maps and Traffic (Navfree GPS)
By Navmii Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Navfree, the awesome free voice guided navigation app with over 20 million users, just got a whole lot better and now has a new name…
We have thousands of 5-STAR REVIEWS:
- best satnav app out there
- great app at no cost
- why buy a satnav when navmii does it all
- unbeatable value and functionality
- love, love this app!
We have been busy preparing our biggest ever update and are proud to introduce some fantastic new features:
• Amazing new user interface
• Free Real-time traffic and road information
• Community map reports
• New updated maps
• Better, smarter and faster search
• Millions of points of interest added
And all the features that made Navfree great are still included:
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection required
• Automatic rerouting
• Offline and Online Address search
• Navigate via Postcode, City, Street or POI
• Integrated Google Street View
• + Much, much more
Navmii features on-board OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, which are stored on your device and
therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navmii abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navmii. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Navmii will turn into a sleep mode and stop consuming battery power if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while. GPS will be completely off during the sleep mode.
What's New in Version 3.3.2
- Bug fixes
Update Aug. 12, 2015:
Just loaded the update today and the problem I was having seems to have been fixed. Thank you, development crew. I'll update the # of stars too if I can.
This app was recommended to us while in the UK, so when we got back to the U.S. we installed the USA version. It worked nearly a week before the end of July update which made it a complete waste of battery power. Glad I didn't buy and in-app upgrades!
Need some tweaks
This is among the best, if not the best offline navigation app, but it needs a few tweaks to be perfect.
1) It needs to be updated to allow 'Background App Refresh'.
2) Location Services needs to be updated to allow 'While Using' the app option, as opposed to only 'Always' or 'Never'.
The worst, most confusing GPS app I've ever used. I've had it for two hours and still can't get direction to work. It keeps telling me I'm 6000 miles from somewhere (India?) and doesn't show streets even after downloading maps. It doesn't show up in Location services, so I can't enable them which it keeps on telling me to do.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Aug 11, 2015
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 81.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Navmii Publishing Ltd
- © Navmii Publishing Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Version$1.99
- Snoop Dogg Voice$4.99
- Map of Canada$3.99
- TTS (Voice Guidance)$2.99
- Cyclops Safety Camera$4.99
- Map of Mexico$3.99
- Live Traffic (month)$2.99
- Homer Simpson Voice$4.99
- Speed Camera Cyclops (month) $1.99
- Stephen Fry Voice$4.99