Navi Radiography: Mobile Guide for Radiography with 3D image
Naviradiography Free (Navi Rad Free)
- 245 Radiography Methods
· 45 head and skull tests
· 28 vertebral column tests
· 53 thoraco-abdominal tests
· 55 upper extremities tests
· 64 lower extremities tests
- Beam's Eye View
· 3D image on the X-ray incident direction.
· Perfectly matched Skin, Bones, X-ray picture
· Adjusting transparency with One-Tap
· Identifying the principles about X-ray picture easily and perfectly
- Position & X-ray
· 3D image reproducing the posture of the patient perfectly
· Front view, side view, perspective view, etc
· Direction of beam, angles, and various radiographic parameter
· X-ray image atlas, anatomical and medical terms
· Various language with medical term
· Region, pathology, IR Size, SID, central ray
· Respiration, patient position, collimation, kVp, mAs
· Image evaluation and tip
Best Choice to learn radiographic methods (radiography or radiologic technology) for Radiologic technologist (radiological technologist), radiographer, radiologist, medical doctor, medical school student, health college (health science college) student, employee in hospital (medical institution or health institution), workers in radiology.
This application is licensed for personal usage, and businesses, educational institutions, and medical institutions are not permitted usage. The licensed applications for business or institutions, and the finished products for lecture are individually for sale.
1. Navi Radiography now supports Japanese.
2. Some errors of the position of text was fixed.
3. From now on general advertisement appears, but the free version has a few pop up.
- ByoungHyoung Oh
- 111.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2016 Joey Oh
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.