Search destinations on your favorite apps and use NaviBridge to send it from your phone to your car navigation unit.
1. Search your destinations from compatible apps or by genre or keyword
2. Send the destinations to compatible Navigation Units with a single tap
3. Share the location with your friends via Email or SNS
4. View your friend’s locations on the map and list.
5. Check Traffic and StreetView of the destination
6. Bookmark your favorite locations
7. Create a Route Plan with the bookmarked locations
8. Remotely control the map on Navigation Unit
9. Scan or Generate MapQR
- Check the street view to see where you can park at the restaurant you are going.
- Create and share a Route Plan with friends following your car.
- Tell your friends “where to meet” via Email, LINE and Facebook, so they can get navigated.
- Post your favorite places on the Facebook.
- Check on the map where the friends you are about to meet are now.
- Store destinations in advance and have it automatically forwarded to your Navigation Unit when you turn the engine on, so you can take off right away.
- Capture the location information on printed matter by scanning MapQR.
Compatible Navigation Units are sold from Navigation System suppliers or OEMs.
Compatible with USB as the connection methods.
- By Keyword
- By Genre
- By Compatible App
- By Contacts
- Send destinations to Navigation Unit(up to 5 destinations at a time)
- Reserve Destination Forwarding by Date
- Remote Map Scroll Sync. with Navigation Unit(Move/ Zoom In & Zoom Out)
- One finger map control: “Zoom Scroll”
- Display Distance
- Map your and your friends’ locations : “Friend Map”
・Share Locations with Friends
- Send locations via Email, SMS, Facebook, and LINE
- Send Email with various Stickers
- Store a location as Bookmark
- Create a Route Plan from bookmarked locations
- Backup Bookmarks to server for switching to a new device
- Store the location information to the Contacts
- Multiple Languages (English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, Arabic) available per your device setting.
- Scan or Generate MapQR
- iPad Pro (12.9 inch), iPad Pro (10.5 inch), iPad Pro (9.7 inch), iPad (5th generation), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini (2nd generation), iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch (6th generation)
- iOS 10.0 or after
[Compatible Navigation Units]
- Over 680 Navigation Units compatible with NaviBridge.
- Following Navigation Units are sold outside Japan.
KW-NT810HDT (2013), KW-NT510HDT (2013), KW-NT310 (2013),
KW-NT800HDT (2012), KW-NT700 (2012), KW-NT500HDT (2012),
[Compatible Apps / Websites]
Many apps and websites are compatible with NaviBridge.
[For Apps and Web site developers]
We are looking for compatible apps. Please refer/contact with our support HP.
- Do not operate NaviBridge on your mobile device while driving as it can be unsafe.
- iOS standard map service and Google Map (TM) service and Yahoo! (TM) map service are used in this application.
- Locations not found in Yahoo! (TM) search or Yelp (TM) search or Here(TM) search cannot be searched.
- Positions displayed on the map may not be accurate depending on the GPS and map accuracy on your mobile device.
- NaviBridge are trademarks of DENSO Corporation.
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in USA or other countries.
- Google and Google Maps are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Yahoo! is a trademark of Yahoo! Inc.
- Yelp is a trademark of Yelp Inc.
- Supported iOS 12.
Ratings and Reviews
The app works well, when I punch in an address into my iPhone and the navigation unit in my new car works well, when I input an address. Regretfully, the two units do not talk to one another. The app reads that it’s connected and the info sent over but no way! Then, I go over to the recommended site to troubleshoot what’s wrong and it’s all in Japanese! Hilarious!
I have a 2016 Lexus RX 350 and it connected right away. Then I tried my iPad and it also worked! Yay! I just wished it had family sharing.
Needs instructions in English
All the help is in Japanese. No English instructions. Don’t waste your time with this app. It might work, but without instructions in English, I will never know.
- DENSO CORPORATION
- 71.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010-2013 DENSO CORPORATION All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.