Enrich your experience at our resorts using your smart phone’s GPS and our new beacon technology! Pinpoint your exact location within our resort and let the app guide you with step-by-step directions and a map to your breakfast meeting, general session, dinner with friends, a nightcap, or even your hotel room. Plus, you can opt-in to receive proximity-based notifications for special offers throughout the resort during your visit.
This application uses Gimbal beacon technology to update your location via GPS. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
Should be so much better.
This app was at best mildly helpful in terms of getting a general idea of where you were going. The signage in the hotel is confusing too so getting around takes some getting used to. BUT my biggest complaint is that if you are going to have an app for an incredible place like this it should have so much more info. Like menus of the 20 restaurants on site should be easily accessible from the app. I could only find 3 menus online at all. What on earth. This app could have so many much better features and could DEFF give better directions to get around. “Take and left and then a right” “walk 25 feet” seriously??!! Try harder people
Frustrated & Disappointed
Please fix this app. It is not helping me navigate through the hotel.
• It will not locate my room. I am getting an incessant Error message each time I try.
• It does not understand where I am and therefore will not route me where I need to go.
• When it asks ME for my starting location, I have to scroll through Hundreds of lines of descriptions to find the one I need because the search won’t work; because of the inability to confirm my location.
On my iPhone 8 Plus, I have:
• Verified that I have the most current version of the app.
• Verified that I have allowed full location access to your app.
• Verified Bluetooth is turned on.
• Verified I am using your hotel WiFi.
• Shut down and rebooted my phone. Twice.
I remember similar frustrations when we stayed here last year, using an iPhone 7 Plus. The app has not improved since then.
Frustrated & Disappointed is the simplest way to state my feelings without using expletives.
Make it useful!
A confusing hotel to get around... make the app not confusing! Probably the worst way to provide directions that I’ve seen - why can’t you just provide an overview, and OFFER to take me step by step, turn by turn? And for that matter, I said the app could use my location... why wouldn’t you offer “current location” as the default starting location!?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.