Navigate to Photo is a convenient way to navigate to any photo taken with location data, with your favorite navigation app, from any app using iOS built-in share sheet!
Just pick up to 5 photos within the Photos app, tap share and choose 'Navigate to Photo'.
Want to visit that nice place you've been to last week, but don't remember how to get there? It's not a problem anymore with Navigate to Photo!
MUST HAVE! Still wondering why this is not a standard iOS functionality. It's never been easier to return to the places you've been to before.
- Select up to 5 photos, see all of them on the map simultaneously and navigate to the one of your choice.
- Innovative auto-detection of navigation apps available on your device.
- Incredibly easy to set up the list of your favorite navigation apps, which can be re-arranged for your convenience.
- We strive to keep our list of supported navigation apps as complete as possible. If your favorite navigation app is not on the list, you can request an app added by contacting us within the app.
LIST OF SUPPORTED NAVIGATION APPS:
- Apple Maps
- Gaia GPS
- Galileo Offline Maps
- Garmin U.S.
- Google Maps
- GPS Navigation by Scout
- HERE WeGo
- iGo primo
- MotionX GPS
- MotionX GPS Drive
- MotionX GPS HD
- Navmii GPS (Navfree GPS)
- Pocket Earth
- Sygic Navigation
- TomTom (only pre-GO Mobile versions are supported)
- Transit App
FACTS AND REVIEWS:
#2 Top-Paid app in Navigation in Czech Republic
#4 Top-Paid app in Navigation in the Netherlands
#5 Top-Paid app in Navigation in Belgium
#6 Top-Paid app in Navigation in Saudi Arabia
#7 Top-Paid app in Navigation in Poland
#7 Top-Paid app in Navigation in Spain
#9 Top-Paid app in Navigation in Mexico
#10 Top-Paid app in Navigation in Italy
◉ "Navigate to Photo: all the photos are on the map" - iCulture.nl
◉ "A smart and nice app to have in the tool belt on the phone" - appleyra.se
◉ "Simple and clear, helps to automate navigation to your photos in a cool way" - ANTYapps.pl
◉ "Rely on Navigate to Photo, a simple but handy app for iOS that will guide you exactly to the point where you were when the photo was taken" - pensareMAC.it
◉ "Really is a great, great app. The option of use in airplanes or trains is very interesting" - faq-mac.com
◉ "A new application that will show you the way to the place of your photos" - jablickar.cz
◉ "10 stars ¡Imprescindible!" - actualidadiphone.com
NOTE: Navigate to Photo won't be able to detect the location of a photo if the photo was shot with location services disabled for the camera app in the iOS Privacy Settings.
This is a pretty awesome update, we bet you'd like it!
- updated UI to enlarge and enhance map experience. No more useless navigation bars, but a lot more map!
- shiny new iPhone X support with the map embracing... you know what.
- Lyft support (hoping it finally comes to the UK because of this)
- revised, greased or tighten every critical component under the hood, for inner beauty.
Thank you for using Navigate to Photo! If you like it a lot as we are, please take a moment to review it on the App Store. It really motivates to work on updates! Cheers.
Ratings and Reviews
Bad and Worse
Went to the configure screen, added an application, and there was no way back to the main application. I was stuck in configuration. Restart. Force quit app. Right back to configuration. If there is a way out, it is totally obscure and in no way intuitive. Waste of a whole $0.99.
I would give you zero stars if possible for making me use Facebook account to get to your application help. I closed my Facebook account (as has my company, and most of my associates and friends) due to Zucks shady business practices. By forcing me to a Facebook page, your business practices are no better. Even if your application actually worked I would delete it simply for this reason. Think about it.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for your review. Sorry you haven’t managed to actually get into the app from your Photos. The app displays tutorial on its launch to explain how to invoke it from iOS Photos.app. If you need more help please contact me directly via firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
Perfect when you need to find out where you snapped a pic. Works great.
I like it, great idea!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.