Navmii is a free community based navigation and traffic app for drivers.
Navmii puts voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, local search, points of interest and driver scores at your finger tips. With offline maps, for reliable navigation at home or abroad without an internet connection.
Over 24 million drivers already use Navmii and our maps are available for more than 185 countries across the globe.
• Turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation
• Traffic, speeding, hazard and safety camera alerts
• Community reporting (traffic, roadworks, accidents)
• Driver and Trip scores and analytics
• Smarter local search (TripAdvisor, Foursquare)
• what3words for precise on & off-road locations
• Share My Trip - share your route & eta with friends/ family
• Add multiple way-points – plan your routes more effectively
• Search using Postcode/ City/ Street
• Local search for places of interest (POIs)
• Integrated Google Street View
• ETA indicator
• Automatic smart rerouting – as road conditions change
• Support for 3D Touch (iPhone 6S only) – press and hold Navmii icon to quickly locate where you are, navigate to work/ home, search addresses
• Store your favourite locations
• Find your nearest parking, gas/ petrol, tourist attractions etc
• High definition maps
• GPS - no data connection required
Navmii is a proud supporter of and contributor to OpenStreetMap (OSM) the free wiki world map and foundation dedicated to open geospatial data. Over 1.5 million contributors make OSM one of the most locally up to date and dynamic digital base maps in existence.
We love feedback. Please note that iTunes doesn’t allow us to respond to App Store reviews. We hate seeing people with issues we can easily help with and bad reviews make us sad.
So, please send your thoughts or ask us a question by contacting us here:
- Twitter: @NavmiiSupport
- Email: Support@navmii.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/navmiigps
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- updated maps (September 2018)
- improved route quality
- iPhone X support
- improved map download
- updated Pioneer support
Ratings and Reviews
Great for the price
Used for a half dozen trips in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Interface, speed, ease of use, voice guidance and accuracy are excellent.
Voice volume is on the low side.
If you do not have a data connection, cannot locate addresses. This coupled with no memory of starting points or reverse routing means you need to store your starting and end points, and any other places you want to go as favorites when you have a data connection. No big deal but needs to be remembered before you start any trip.
The other issue, as is the case with other OpenStreetMaps maps I've used, is the smaller streets frequently do not have names. This makes it borderline useless for pedestrian travel.
For free its great. Our Tom-Tom stayed in the glove compartment after we got this app. Although the Tom-Tom has far better maps, the interface is such a mess, we used the Navfree app even with its limitations.
Great app: fast, accurate and free
I used this app for the Luxembourg and Belgium part of my Europe trip. Pretty accurate and fast-responsive. Great deal for a free app. Wish they have apps for all European countries, or combine smaller countries into bigger regions.
Top GPS App
Fantastic app for getting around without data charges.
- Navmii Publishing Ltd
- 843.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Navmii Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Version $1.99
- Map of France $2.99
- Map of Germany $2.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.