Navmii is a free community based navigation and traffic app for drivers.
Navmii puts voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, local search, points of interest and driver scores at your finger tips. With offline maps, for reliable navigation at home or abroad without an internet connection.
Over 24 million drivers already use Navmii and our maps are available for more than 185 countries across the globe.
• Turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation
• Traffic, speeding, hazard and safety camera alerts
• Community reporting (traffic, roadworks, accidents)
• Driver and Trip scores and analytics
• Smarter local search (TripAdvisor, Foursquare)
• what3words for precise on & off-road locations
• Share My Trip - share your route & eta with friends/ family
• Add multiple way-points – plan your routes more effectively
• Search using Postcode/ City/ Street
• Local search for places of interest (POIs)
• Integrated Google Street View
• ETA indicator
• Automatic smart rerouting – as road conditions change
• Support for 3D Touch (iPhone 6S only) – press and hold Navmii icon to quickly locate where you are, navigate to work/ home, search addresses
• Store your favourite locations
• Find your nearest parking, gas/ petrol, tourist attractions etc
• High definition maps
• GPS - no data connection required
Navmii is a proud supporter of and contributor to OpenStreetMap (OSM) the free wiki world map and foundation dedicated to open geospatial data. Over 1.5 million contributors make OSM one of the most locally up to date and dynamic digital base maps in existence.
We love feedback. Please note that iTunes doesn’t allow us to respond to App Store reviews. We hate seeing people with issues we can easily help with and bad reviews make us sad.
So, please send your thoughts or ask us a question by contacting us here:
- Twitter: @NavmiiSupport
- Email: Support@navmii.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/navmiigps
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- updated maps (September 2018)
- improved route quality
- iPhone X support
- improved map download
- updated Pioneer support
Ratings and Reviews
No Support Response
A user incorrectly reported that my neighborhood feeder street was closed 975 days ago resulting in the app not navigate to or from my house. I submitted over a dozen reports that the street I travel on everyday was not closed or blocked in any way. Each time it acknowledges receipt of my correction but after two weeks, and uninstall/reinstalls the road is still shown to be closed with construction ongoing. No one from Email, Twitter or the Facebook listed support options ever sent me a response to my request for help. The app connects beautifully to interface with my Pioneer head unit from my iPhone 7s, but I just found the Waze app to be compatible as well. Good riddance!
Amazing Offline GPS!!!
I’ve been using Navmii for a few years now, and hands down, it has been the absolute most amazing navigation app I’ve ever downloaded!! Very accurate, very simple, very user friendly! All offline! Still always very accurate! Incredible! Thank you for everything Navmii! :-)
No longer works in Pioneer Appradio
I liked this app better than Waze on my Appradio because it was more legible on screen.
Unfortunately it hasn’t worked since the iOS 11 upgrade, which broke many Appradio apps. Most other apps have been fixed but unfortunately not this one or Waze.
Would love to see this fixed, beat Waze to that and Navmii will get all the Appradio business.
- Navmii Publishing Ltd
- 190.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Navmii Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Version $1.99
- TTS (Voice Guidance) $2.99
- Head-Up Display $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.