1) Lead your fleet in a turn-based logical naval warfare
2) Choose your strategy: You can win by capturing enemy base or destroying enemy's fleet.
3) Play 36 unique levels: starting from very simple to really challenging.
4) Control 5 unique battleships: patrol ships, mines, minesweepers, cruisers, aircraft carriers.
5) Complete with friends in a global rating.
NavyBase is a combination of strategic, logical and board game. Your goal is to capture enemy base.
Follow us on the Facebook:
Stay tuned! In VERSION 2 we are planning to release:
1) Multiplayer support - play with your friends and colleagues via bluetooth or Internet
2) New ship types: submarine, aircraft carrier, rocket ship, lighthouse
3) More levels, including logical and strategical ones
FAIR SEAS AND FOLLOWING WIND!
- New levels
- New scoring system
- Bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
This game was kinda fun, a bit like Stratego with a small twist: you can only attack in one direction. This game also removes two rules, one of which is vitally important, considering the rest of the rules, and the setup. One rule removed: nothing can beat the rank 10 piece, except another rank 10 piece, which results in both pieces removed. The other rule that is removed is that any piece can move back and forth as many times as desired. This means that one piece can be moved to one space, then back again a billion times, and nothing will be done. Which you can NOT do in Stratego. This rule, if active, could solve tye problem in Episode 3: Niner, which, as is, can NOT be solved, as your pieces are all faced the wrong direction to attack the enemy pieces, while there is no way to "force" the enemy to move to a position of attack, and there is no way to move around the enemy. This level is impassable and broken. As such, you cannot play any further than that episode, while you cannot skip it, and there is little else to be done with the game.
Enjoyed until Niner
Moving back and forth trying to get their shop to attack a waste of time. Broken level
This game was fun, until level 9:9. Fix your game
- Aleksandrs Visnakovs
- 34.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Navy Base Apps
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.