Navy Federal Credit Union
By Navy Federal Credit Union
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bank easy with the Navy Federal mobile app! With a great look and feel, we’ve made the mobile app easier to find information on your accounts and transactions. Breeze through payments, transfers, and check deposits with just a few taps. Quickly sign-in using Touch ID® or a 4-digit passcode. Apply for a credit card or membership, or find your closest ATM or branch.
• Safe and Secure. Access your accounts 24 hours a day.
• Use Touch ID® or a four digit passcode to see your balances quicker.
• Easier to find information on your accounts, including transaction details and running balance.
• Make an internal, member, or external transfer through one easy process.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Automatically deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Apply for new credit cards or personal loans, or become a Navy Federal member.
• View and manage statements.
• View credit card reward points and redeem cash rewards.
• Order new or replacement debit cards and activate them.
• Update your debit or credit card card PIN instantly.
• Change your sign-in password to keep your information safe.
• Set travel notifications.
• Fine the nearest branch or ATM with a single tap.
• View rates and info on our loans and savings products, or estimate a payment with a calculator.
• Read timely articles to help educate and plan your financial life.
To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal Access Number and password. If you are not a member, apply now using the app or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA.
iPhone®, iPod Touch® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Message and data rates may apply.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.4
All releases have some... this one has it all!
- Statements! Go old school by viewing and printing statements for all of your Navy Federal accounts, right from the navigation menu. If you are even older school and still get paper mailed to your home, you can sign up to get your statements exclusively via the app and web. Go Green!
- Calculators! We brought back the Mortgage, Loan, Savings, and Tip calculators, plus the Currency Converter. You asked, we listened. Find it on the menu.
- Set your own Credit Card PIN! Make it easier to pay at merchants that require you to enter a PIN for credit card transactions. Look for it in your credit card account details.
- Manage all of the devices that you have that are using Remember Me/Passcode/Touch ID®. Check it out in App Settings.
During the time between pending and completed bill payments - the transactions are not visible. When I look at my checking balance and something has "processed" but not yet posted it is not reflected in the balance nor showing anywhere. Would like to see those included in the balance so I know what my real balance is. So my balance may say $1,000 but if I had a payment "process" for $200 - the amount is no reduced and the payment is not showing in either "pending" or transaction history. So it gives a false sense of your true balance on the account. Please show those
Very good app except for a couple things: No running balances in transaction history, you have to go to the website for that and if you have multiple accounts transaction history does not show the specific account for the transaction especially on transfers between accounts.
Hmmm latest update still no balance shown after each transaction
Helpful and smooth...but
I've noticed others have this problem too... You can do bill pay, but you can't do advance date bill pay? You have advance date balance transfers why not bill pay? Please add this useful function to credit card and loan payments.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 11, 2016
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 83.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Navy Federal Credit Union
- © 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.