Navy Federal Credit Union
By Navy Federal Credit Union
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Bank easy with the Navy Federal mobile app! With a great look and feel, we’ve made the mobile app easier to find information on your accounts and transactions. Breeze through payments, transfers, and check deposits with just a few taps. Quickly sign-in using Touch ID® or a 4-digit passcode. Apply for a credit card or membership, or find your closest ATM or branch.
• Safe and Secure. Access your accounts 24 hours a day.
• Use Touch ID® or a four digit passcode to see your balances quicker.
• View balances without signing in.
• Easier to find information on your accounts, including transaction details and running balance.
• Make an internal, member, or external transfer through one easy process.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Automatically deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Apply for new credit cards or personal loans, or become a Navy Federal member.
• View and manage statements.
• View credit card reward points and redeem cash rewards.
• Order new or replacement debit cards and activate them.
• Update your debit or credit card card PIN instantly.
• Change your sign-in password to keep your information safe.
• Set travel notifications.
• Find the nearest branch or ATM with a single tap.
• View rates and info on our loans and savings products, or estimate a payment with a calculator.
• Read timely articles to help educate and plan your financial life.
To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal username and password. If you are not a member, apply now using the app or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA.
iPhone®, iPod Touch® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Message and data rates may apply.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.10.1
Excited about the release of iOS 11? So are we!
We fixed many, many things in this release to ensure that everything runs buttery smooth when you update your devices to the latest operating system.
We will be following up with more cool new features later this fall!
Can i give it zero stars?
HELLO?? IS ANYONE AT NAVFED READING THESE REVIEWS?? HELLO?? ARE YOU IN THE UNITED STATES??? DO-YOU-SPEAK-ENGLISH???? CAN YOU READ THIS???
Knock Knock, this is not a joke!!
See END of this for yet another update on the horrid and neglected app for Sep 2017.
Update: doesn't recognize log in name, doesn't recognize security question answer, doesn't recognize password even after update. Out of a half dozen banking apps on my phone this is by far the most terrible waste of cyberspace ever. Don't bother downloading this one. I have had this app for years now and it always has some problem, e.g. will not recognize fingerprint, only works on wifi even though i have Verison which in itself a hot spot, won't call up the 4 number quick entry. It only works sporadically with never a resolution. Waste of my time when i am on the go. I cannot say enough BAD about this app.
Update September 2017
The mobile app has not gotten any better. Friends and family have confirmed this. Trying this month for a HE loan. Impossible to make it happen because of the total neglect of the mobile app. This is really bad when you do not have a branch office nearby. I cannot say anything good about it. Sad, sad that they cannot hire good IT people to manage this.
Great, but no way to report app issues
Seriously? The app works great, except for one thing. In attempting to report a minor app issue to you, I discovered you have no mechanism for reporting issues through the app. Please fix.
Actual issue: The re-enter your password view (acct number already filled in) doesn't have the same password character filter as the different member sign-in view. As a result, every time NFCU requires me to re-enter my password to re-enable touchID, my password fails the test. However, I cut-n-paste it from my password manager, so I know it's correct.
Workaround: I click sign in as a different member, enter my account number, and paste the same password that failed on the other view. It logs back in without error, and I can use touchID again. Until the next time NFCU requires me to re-enter the password. :-( Please fix.
UPDATE: Second Issue. After app update, touchID no longer enables after above successful sign in. Also, need to keep re-signing in. Only solution seems to be to uninstall and re-install the app. Please fix.
Does Everything & More
Switched from Chase Bank of 5 years and this app is leaps and bounds better then Chase Mobile App. Not sure why people are scoring the app so low for minor issues but "that's none of my business."
I have noticed some negative reviews are about things that haven't been removed but changed so not in same location per before. *like graph function and budget information.
- You can literally do everything on the app that you can do on the computer
- You can see graph function of what you're spending and how it affects your daily balance/ budget
- Clean GUI
- I personally don't like the "home" feature and would rather a simple login right when I open the app. But that is personal preference not something to rank an app poorly from.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 30, 2017
- Version: 5.10.1
- Size: 146 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Navy Federal Credit Union
- © 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.