Bank easy with the Navy Federal mobile app! With a great look and feel, we’ve made the mobile app easier to find information on your accounts and transactions. Breeze through payments, transfers, and check deposits with just a few taps. Quickly sign-in using Touch ID®, Face ID®. Apply for new accounts, become a member, or find your closest ATM or branch.
• Safe and Secure. Access your accounts 24 hours a day.
• View balances without signing in using our widget.
• Pay people using Zelle® or member to member transfers.
• Move money between your accounts.
• Deposit checks without visiting a branch or ATM.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards, or to other companies via Bill Pay.
• Apply for new credit cards, auto loans or personal loans, or become a Navy Federal member.
• View and manage statements.
• Manage your credit or debit cards, including activating cards, signing up for purchase notifications, or freezing misplaced cards.
• Security tips and management of your username and password.
• Find the nearest branch or ATM.
• View rates and info on our loans and savings products, or estimate a payment with a calculator.
• Read timely articles to help educate and plan your financial life.
To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal username and password. If you are not a member, apply now using the app or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA.
iPhone®, iPod Touch® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Message and data rates may apply.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
2-step verification now supports sending your code via SMS, as well as push and email, when signing in from a new app or web browser. If you use Easy Sign In on the app, you won't need to enter a code at each sign in.
If you bought something using your Navy Federal debit card and return it, you'll now see the refunded money quicker in the app.
And for everyone using an iPhone X, you should notice that Face ID works more reliably now.
Ratings and Reviews
One step from a 5 star
This is an honest review. I currently belong to two credit unions - The one I grew up using and then most recently Navy Federal. We will just say a couple things non app related but are essential to say. Navy federal’s customer service far surpasses all my and my wife’s expectations. That goes for app support as well. There have been times where we have needed help and just being able to call in and talk to an actual human being goes a long long way.
This app is loaded with resources that help you in the app as well as redirect you to their website for more information. But the amount of things you can do in this app is incredible. The UI is intuitive and is fairly easy to maneuver around in. My only complaint (and its really not a big deal because you can do it from the website but it should be a feature in the app in a future update) is the ability to transfer a $ amount directly towards principle when it comes to the mortgage. On the website this is an option which obviously is helpful - I think that the user experience could greatly benefit from having this ability. Thanks Navy Fed, keep up the great work!
Great app but.......
This app is awesome and allows you to control and do almost any and everything related to your account. You can even freeze and unfreeze your debit card if you lose it and find it later or until you have it replaced. I only have two complaints:
1) Sometimes the app and website show different info. Although my balance is the same, the scheduled transactions that show on my computer through the website aren’t showing up in the app on my phone.
2) In-process and pending transactions should show in the scheduled transactions list on the account page so you’ll know to deduct them from your available balance. Today I noticed my in-process transaction wasn’t showing up in the scheduled transaction list. This could be a major issue because if you forget about it and if you don’t check the bill paying tab you could think you have more than what’s available to spend.
Won’t let me log in.
I usually don’t write a lot of bad reviews, but my PIN number was the first thing. It was just randomly disabled one day, which isn't too big of a deal. I could still log on, but now they’re trying to add two factor authentication and whenever it asks to send an email to verify your account it says we’re having technical issues right now please call ***-**** for help. I called them and it’s over an hour wait to talk to someone. I actually started writing this review after being on wait with them for 47 minutes so far for what should be a simple problem to fix. Navy fed is a great bank, I’m just really disappointed with they’re technical division.
Edit: I had that problem yesterday, but I am pleased to say that they tactfully explained the situation and while still frustrating it was understandable. They even sent an apology email which was a pleasant gesture and showed their understanding of my disappointment.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.