Navy Federal Credit Union
By Navy Federal Credit Union
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Bank easy with the Navy Federal mobile app! With a great look and feel, we’ve made the mobile app easier to find information on your accounts and transactions. Breeze through payments, transfers, and check deposits with just a few taps. Quickly sign-in using Touch ID® or a 4-digit passcode. Apply for a credit card or membership, or find your closest ATM or branch.
• Safe and Secure. Access your accounts 24 hours a day.
• Use Touch ID® or a four digit passcode to see your balances quicker.
• View balances without signing in.
• Easier to find information on your accounts, including transaction details and running balance.
• Make an internal, member, or external transfer through one easy process.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Automatically deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Apply for new credit cards or personal loans, or become a Navy Federal member.
• View and manage statements.
• View credit card reward points and redeem cash rewards.
• Order new or replacement debit cards and activate them.
• Update your debit or credit card card PIN instantly.
• Change your sign-in password to keep your information safe.
• Set travel notifications.
• Find the nearest branch or ATM with a single tap.
• View rates and info on our loans and savings products, or estimate a payment with a calculator.
• Read timely articles to help educate and plan your financial life.
To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal username and password. If you are not a member, apply now using the app or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA.
iPhone®, iPod Touch® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Message and data rates may apply.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.11
You might be thinking- "Didn't I just update this app for iOS 11 support?" Yes you did! But wait, there's more!
- View account balances from a widget in Notification Center or from your home screen using 3D Touch. No sign in required!
- Some tweaks when you need to reset your password
- Teeny, tiny updates to how transactions are displayed when you receive a merchant credit to your Navy Federal credit card
- Fix for the “Sign Off on Exit” feature
Not the USAA app, but it works...
I use the deposit feature quite a bit, I have to submit the check multiple times to get the check accepted. When you take the images, many times, you’ll get an error after saying the quality of the image is not sufficient. I am a professional (full time)photographer and using a iPhone 6. Laid on a black surface and perfect lighting you’ll still get the error. If you pass that part of it be prepared to get an email that you’ll have to resubmit the check again. It’s a hassle.
The other thing is when you pay your monthly mortgage you are unable to see the amount due for that month. You’ll need to submit something (any dollar amount) and then it will pop up saying that the transfer has to be for X amount. You’ll then have to resubmit the transfer for X amount to pay it.
Totally Broken App!!!!!!
Please do us all a favor. Fire your entire tech team, then go to USAA and contract their folks so that you can get this right. I’m new to NFCU. Each time I call NFCU and speak to an MSR (they are great by the way), they always direct me to the mobile app before we hang up. Sure, it can’t be that difficult, right? Wrong!!!! I downloaded the mobile app from the App Store and have attempted to log in after creating a userid and password, followed by a series of security questions. I’ve done this 14 times (I counted) over the past 4 days. Each time I get an error message, something to the effect of “we’re experiencing a problem, please try again later”. From reading some of the previous reviews, I shouldn’t be too surprised. Are these problems being addressed? Anyone paying attention? Hello???
iPhone widget fails consistently
I downloaded the update with the new widget feature to see your balance without being in the app....and frankly it’s not working very well at all! The setup was easy and initially it would work but when you come back to it it doesn’t update and when you use the refresh in the corner to force the refresh it reads that there’s an unexpected error, making me have to go into the app anyways to see my balance. Now whenever I go to the widget it shares the same balance and never changes...I removed the widget since it’s useless for me. I think it needs to be looked at
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 07, 2017
- Version: 5.11
- Size: 185 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Navy Federal Credit Union
- © 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.