Bank easy with the Navy Federal mobile app! With a great look and feel, we’ve made the mobile app easier to find information on your accounts and transactions. Breeze through payments, transfers, and check deposits with just a few taps. Quickly sign-in using Touch ID®, Face ID®. Apply for new accounts, become a member, or find your closest ATM or branch.
• Safe and Secure. Access your accounts 24 hours a day.
• View balances without signing in using our widget.
• Pay people using Zelle® or member to member transfers.
• Move money between your accounts.
• Deposit checks without visiting a branch or ATM.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards, or to other companies via Bill Pay.
• Apply for new credit cards, auto loans or personal loans, or become a Navy Federal member.
• View and manage statements.
• Manage your credit or debit cards, including activating cards, signing up for purchase notifications, or freezing misplaced cards.
• Security tips and management of your username and password.
• Find the nearest branch or ATM.
• View rates and info on our loans and savings products, or estimate a payment with a calculator.
• Read timely articles to help educate and plan your financial life.
To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal username and password. If you are not a member, apply now using the app or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA.
iPhone®, iPod Touch® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Message and data rates may apply.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This update contains something new and a fix:
* We’ve heard from many of you about the experience with large text in the app. You can make the app display text in the default size by going to More > Profile & Settings > Text Size, and flipping the Scale Text Size slider to Off.
* A fix to a bug that prevented some of you from submitting credit card applications.
Thanks for the feedback, and for being a member!
Ratings and Reviews
The app was very well designed...before the update
As a software engineer the application was probably the best mobile application I have ever used. Well optimized, snappy, and most of all, unbelievably well designed...that was until this last update. A lot of changes were made that seem to serve no real positive feedback for the consumer. The bottom menu is convoluted, there is less useful information on the account pages (like the sudden disappearance of the running balance next to transactions), the information that is there has been cluttered into the top left now. The previous design, from a human computer interaction stand point, was very near perfect. It was simple, intuitive, and easy to use, which is exactly what you want. Everything had a purpose and seemed to be deliberately placed with ease of use in mind. This app is great and the designers and developers did an amazing job, but my rating will stay until you guys either roll back to the previous design or take you new design back to the drawing board and ask yourselves why you made each of these changes against the previous design. Keep in mind, for most of us, this is our main means of interaction with this bank. Making changes as drastic as this is jarring and can be pretty detrimental to your customers.
Hi Tillettm! Thank you for reviewing our app, we really appreciate your insightful feedback. We've shared this information with our developers and we are constantly looking for ways to improve the application. Please watch for future releases with improvements to features and functionality.
One step from a 5 star
This is an honest review. I currently belong to two credit unions - The one I grew up using and then most recently Navy Federal. We will just say a couple things non app related but are essential to say. Navy federal’s customer service far surpasses all my and my wife’s expectations. That goes for app support as well. There have been times where we have needed help and just being able to call in and talk to an actual human being goes a long long way.
This app is loaded with resources that help you in the app as well as redirect you to their website for more information. But the amount of things you can do in this app is incredible. The UI is intuitive and is fairly easy to maneuver around in. My only complaint (and its really not a big deal because you can do it from the website but it should be a feature in the app in a future update) is the ability to transfer a $ amount directly towards principle when it comes to the mortgage. On the website this is an option which obviously is helpful - I think that the user experience could greatly benefit from having this ability. Thanks Navy Fed, keep up the great work!
Great app but.......
This app is awesome and allows you to control and do almost any and everything related to your account. You can even freeze and unfreeze your debit card if you lose it and find it later or until you have it replaced. I only have two complaints:
1) Sometimes the app and website show different info. Although my balance is the same, the scheduled transactions that show on my computer through the website aren’t showing up in the app on my phone.
2) In-process and pending transactions should show in the scheduled transactions list on the account page so you’ll know to deduct them from your available balance. Today I noticed my in-process transaction wasn’t showing up in the scheduled transaction list. This could be a major issue because if you forget about it and if you don’t check the bill paying tab you could think you have more than what’s available to spend.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.