Stay in the game and experience authentic NBA 2K action on your phone or tablet.
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 6s, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, Mini 4 or newer.
Experience console quality graphics and lifelike NBA 2K action on the go. Collect your favorite NBA players, build your dream team, and step onto the court in lifelike 5v5 match-ups. Use Drills to train up your players, compete in Seasons to and rewards earn new craft materials, compete in limited time events for exclusive cards, and rise up the leaderboards on your way to become a legend.
NBA 2K Mobile is the newest game from the NBA 2K franchise.
• Including over 400 cards of your favorite NBA players and all-stars
• Console quality graphics and authentic on the court action
• Multiple modes and events to test your skills
• Build your ultimate dream team of players past and present
• Gather followers who admire your team
• Exclusive rewards in real-time events like The Gauntlet
• Daily bonuses from the Checklist and logging in.
- Revamped Draft Board. Get new cards and materials after every game! Rewards improve as your Best Team PWR increases.
- Foil Cards. Powerful foil versions of select cards have been added! Foils are stronger than non-Foil cards.
- New reward for connecting your account to a social profile.
- External controller support now in the Options menu.
- New filters to help you sort your avatar list.
- ... and bug fixes & optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Even with a gold lebron at like 850 power he can’t even hit wide open shots even with a good release and the computer never gets rebounds on my team they all just stand there and wait for the other team to get it it’s so frustrating
Best mobile basketball game I’ve ever played!
The gameplay and the graphics are amazing.
Ok, but needs some changes.
The game is fun and a good way to pass time for the most part but it has some issues for sure. First off it shouldn’t take 2 energy points to complete a 4 min regular season game or 4 energy for the gauntlet that’s just dumb. It should take 1 energy for any game you play period. Second and most frustrating thing is gear shouldn’t be locked to a player. If you get a bronze piece of gear and put it on someone you can’t replace it or remove it. That’s honestly the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. So now I have 4 players at or around 600 and can’t place silver or gold gear on them b/c you can’t replace gear. Like how is that a good idea? Other that those issues the game is ok and a decent way to pass time.
- 2K Sports
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018. Published by 2K. 2K is a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Stack $1.99
- Medium Stack $4.99
- The Duffle $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.