Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Following the record-breaking launch of NBA 2K16, the NBA 2K franchise continues to stake its claim as the most authentic sports video game with NBA 2K17. As the franchise that “all sports video games should aspire to be” (GamesRadar), NBA 2K17 will take the game to new heights and continue to blur the lines between video game and reality.
• Revamped Gameplay Controls and physical controller support
• Deeper MyCAREER mode that includes Off-Day Simulator, more MyPLAYER equipment and attribute options, upgraded badge system, and more
• Play with new Historic players
• Expanded EuroLeague with new teams added
• Alternate Team Uniforms
• Earn more Virtual Currency
What's New in Version 1.05
• You can now adjust the length of NBA games in MyCareer mode! Visit the Options menu once you’ve made it into the NBA in MyCareer to make changes.
• Legendary NBA players Yao Ming, Ray Allen, Gary Payton, and Alonzo Mourning are now playable in Blacktop mode.
• Updated Player models for Clint Capela and Thon Maker.
• Updated Player models for the Suns, Lakers, Rockets, Timberwolves, Nets, and Grizzlies Head Coaches.
• Many bug fixes
Takes up space
Don't buy this game on phone only get it on a console cause in phone you can't even do anything and the game takes up so much gigabytes it is so autistic games a waste of money
Jersey's, Player Models, and more Jersey's
Gameplay is great even though there is often a huge lag or freezing. The game needs way more jerseys. Part of the appeal of the NBA is the many diverse uniforms you see week to week. Players like Louie Williams have red faces, Kris Dunn has a generic player face, D'Angelo Russell and Willie-Claw-Stein have huge holes in there arm bands and sleeves (makes the game look incomplete). It is good but needs weekly improvements to satisfy users.
What happened to the turbo on defense
Changing your controller settings to 2K16 gave me control of the ball and sprint was applied depending on how far out you move the left stick
Try it out reviewers
Clean this game up 2KSports
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 24, 2017
- Version: 1.05
- Size: 2.95 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: 2K Sports
- © Published by 2K Sports. 2K Sports is a Division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- All-Star VC Pack$4.99
- Superstar VC Pack$9.99
- Starter VC Pack$1.99
- MVP VC Pack$19.99
- Prospect VC Pack$0.99
- Legend VC Pack$49.99