NBA 2K19 continues to push limits as it brings gaming one step closer to real-life basketball excitement and culture. NBA 2K19 for mobile is packed with new features including STORY mode and online match play, available for the first time!
• All new STORY mode – Experience the history of some of the most famous NBA franchises and players.
• MyCAREER mode with all new story and refined team interaction.
• Head to Head – Play Quick Game or Blacktop versus other users connected via LAN or Gamecenter.
• 2K Beats – A brand new soundtrack accompanies you in your journey to the top of the NBA, featuring songs from Travis Scott and more!
• Simplified controls for more immersive and responsive gameplay!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game. The shooting is a little bit better/accurate thank 2k18. When you hit excellent shot on 2k19 I’ll say I see about an 5% maybe 10% increase in making the shot rather than 2k18 excellent shot was still a brick. My biggest problem is you all perfect one category of the game and replace it with something else that was already perfect. For example we got better shooting and more game options in 2k19 but you took away one huge part of the game and that is the ability to change the CONTROLLER. Like why 2k, why?! 2k16 controller was the best in my opinion and if others disagree at least give us the change to change our controller type. The default one we have currently isn't all that fluent. When I’m trying to play defense and move around the court my buttons freeze or gets stuck and pushing other buttons are a challenge and don't react to the sense of touch as easy as the other controllers. If you put this ability back in the game then you have two thumbs up from me but as of right now only one thumb goes up. But at the end of the day great game in my opinion its worth buying for the phone!
Please give me my money back!
Where were the developers at on this one??? It’s almost like they waited until August then said “oh crap we better get another NBA 2K going!” Absolutely terrible try at a mobile game. Where do I begin...the controller is non existent. For playing on the iPhone X this controller is not sensitive at all. One minute it works then the next you have to try to wake it up to respond to your finger position. Next is the in-game commentary...I love hearing the same 3 phrases throughout the game it makes the game more realistic! (Sarcasm) Also the story line for My Career is worse than last years. Let’s get rid of college basketball (which is much more exciting and entertaining than these “pros” that dribble the air out of the ball) and ship the rookie to an Asian league to boost “equality”. Not only do I have to play 4 games before getting to an American team but now I have to start in the D league???? Multiplayer is just as bad if not worse. Don’t waste your money on this terrible, if not THE worst, version of NBA 2K I’ve ever seen. Developers should be ashamed and embarrassed for launching such a poor quality game especially since they have another month before the season starts. I only gave it 1 star because I couldn’t submit 0 stars or 1/2 a star. Apple give me my $8 and change back please and get better developers!!! HORRIBLE!! 👎👎👎👎👎
Really need to fix controls they are too small and unresponsive. Also in career mode they make me play 48 min and I’m barely my 3rd start. I know I put in work and score 30 ppg even while ranked 70. I just know how to play and which shots to take that go in 60% but I can’t rebound I’m a 6’10” PF and avg 5 rebounds. That’s just not cool can’t block right just all messed up. Commentators are still calling names wrong excacly like 2K18 and in association mode they say my record is 0-0 but I’m on a 5game win streak how is that possible. They show my players with 0 stats so any awards are impossible to win because according to the stats I haven’t played a game. But I’m really 5-0 with Lebron easily in the lead of most stat categories. Just sad and to think I was so ready to give you guys my money plus all the money I spent on 2K18 I might as well just go back glad I didn’t delete it off my phone. I’ll be on 18 till you fix this. If I could I would get my money back so fast. You guys are way better than this and you know it. Just listen to what the fans are saying. We are not just making this crap up. You deserve a 5 star rating for being a great franchise but you missed the mark big time this time only getting 1 star because that’s the only way to right this review.
- 2K Sports
- 3 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Published by 2K. 2K is a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- All-Star VC Pack $4.99
- Superstar VC Pack $9.99
- Starter VC Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.