NBA 2K19 continues to push limits as it brings gaming one step closer to real-life basketball excitement and culture. NBA 2K19 for mobile is packed with new features including STORY mode and online match play, available for the first time!
• All new STORY mode – Experience the history of some of the most famous NBA franchises and players.
• MyCAREER mode with all new story and refined team interaction.
• Head to Head – Play Quick Game or Blacktop versus other users connected via LAN or Gamecenter.
• 2K Beats – A brand new soundtrack accompanies you in your journey to the top of the NBA, featuring songs from Travis Scott and more!
• Simplified controls for more immersive and responsive gameplay!
New Controller Customization options
-Customize your controller button layout.
-Customize the size of the controller buttons.
-Added the option to disable Pro Stick Shooting (shooting the ball when the R stick)
-Added a button to manually initiate a boxout
Five new stories have been added to Story Mode
-“Welcome To The NBA (Michael Jordan’s story)
-“The Return of PG13” (Paul George’s story)
-“Dear Basketball, Dear Black Mamba” (Kobe Bryant’s story)
-“Young Cavalier” (Kyrie Irving’s story)
-“The Rule Will Change” (James Harden’s story)
Added the option to simulate games in MyCAREER mode
Ratings and Reviews
In love with the graphics, there amazing for a phone all that’s missing is the accuracy in the players looks that I think is a priority to fix in the next app update. Rookies like Mo Bamba, Robin Williams III, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Collin Sexton & Wendell Carter JR. don’t look like themselves. Make atleast the rookies look as sharp as Draymond Green because y’all have the potential to & it makes it more enjoyable to play the game when all the players or almost all of them look like themselves. Update the players as they are in real life (Hairstyles, Muscle Build, Play style). Fix the replay feature in 2K as well, in 2k17 they would show the Player of the Games highlights but not in this 2K! Other than that the game is Phenomenal! The gameplay is very realistic. Try to have the players wear actual branded shoes to please, & update the Alternative Jerseys to the ones actually used in the NBA designed by Nike, you still have the ones by Adidas don’t wait until 2K20. Love y’all 2K
Every year since they’ve done 2K for the iPhone, I’ve downloaded & hoped it won’t be trash. Wrong again. In fact this year is the biggest trash of all time. The controller update made it WORST! Either these people think everybody as 3 fingers like E.T, or whoever is in charge of the controls thinks everybody has hands the same size as basketball players. On top of that, if you use the default controls, you can’t make it a different size (it stays at medium), you can’t customize the button placement (you literally have to have your hand on top of the phone to press a “button”, when you do eventually pass it to the right player (after 5 tries of passing yo everybody else because the game ignores what direction you try to pass), now the shoot/ jump button will glow blue acknowledging you’re pressing it, but your player just stands these. Oh & you have to play the WHOLE GAME in MyPlayer. What a joke. I really wish apple allowed you to get refunds when you get jerked around on games like this. This will be the last time 2K EVER gets a dime from me.
Close to a 5 Star
Need a few fixes, could you please update the association league leaders there’s no chart it’s just every player bunched up together. Could you make where you can actually look up league leaders in categories? Love the graphics, gameplay and it’s actually competitive!! Haven’t made it to a draft in association so we’ll see about that. Fix the the league leaders I’ll give a 5. I’ve played 2k every year since it’s came out I’ve had the mobile versions as well this is the first mobile worth keeping last years was about a 3 Star this one is very close to being a 5. Keep in mind 2k you want people playing your game all the time so get these associations sinked over to the consoles make the association deep, get us online playing head to head on here and get them stats leaders right...lol!!!
- 2K Sports
- 3 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Published by 2K. 2K is a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- All-Star VC Pack $4.99
- Superstar VC Pack $9.99
- Starter VC Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.