By NBA Digital
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The official app of the NBA!
Watch NBA games all season long with the purchase of NBA League Pass.
• Watch live games as well as full game replays
• NEW: Monthly subscriptions
• NEW: NBA League Pass Premium package, getting you closer to all the action on the court without the commercial breaks
Other great features
• Check live scores, stats, and game times
• Watch live press conferences
• Watch top plays from around the league with video highlights and recaps
• Customize your experience by following your favorite teams
• CarPlay support
• iMessage stickers
• Apple Watch app
* Local and national market blackout rules apply based on your location, and therefore may be not available via NBA League Pass (regardless of home or away).
What's New in Version 2017.2.0
- Watch live games all season long with NBA League Pass
- New NBA League Pass Premium (commercial free) subscription
- New monthly subscriptions for NBA League Pass
- Watch all games with NBA League Pass Free Preview available the first week of regular season
- Newly designed video controls with Live video DVR functionality
- Set your favorite teams and notifications for the 2017-18 NBA Season
- Watch all live TNT Overtime games for free
- The ability to purchase single NBA League Pass games, one game at a time
- Chromecast UI fixes – and more to come soon
- Scoreboard UI enhancements and fixes
- Video Control UI adjustments
NBA League Pass - Garbage
As a long time NBA fan, it is extremely disappointing that the NBA releases an inferior product year in and year out and no one does anything to fix it.
1) If I am paying 200 dollars for the League Pass, then I should expect to view all games in HD on TV. I can’t fathom that in 2017, certain cable and satellite providers are showing games in SD. I do not think it’s fair that if you show games in SD, you are charging the full 200 dollar price tag.
2) Syncing your NBA League Pass purchase through your cable provider is a nightmare. You always have to call Tech Support and show proof of purchase so they could manually add for you.
3) While the iPad and iPhone apps seem to work without any issues, the Apple TV app is absolutely garbage. As I am typing this review, when I click on any games to watch on the Apple TV app, it says, “No video broadcast is available.” To watch HD games on my TV, I have go on the iPhone app, select the game I want, then select Apple TV to stream it over.
Disappointment would be an understatement.
It's meh, could be so much better
I like being able to get scores and see video recaps. But your stats section is horrible. Right now can only see last year playoff stats. Can't change to last regular season or go back to any previous seasons. Can't click on an individual player from these lists and can't even see yr to yr stats when you do go to a player from the "players" section. In short it's not very good. I mean what are you doing here not even trying? This is your league app. Learn from the MLB app and maybe you'll have a good app
Long time user of the app.... it’s gotten a lot better over the years but I would like you guys to add a few more things.
For example on the NHL & MLB app they have it where you can change the app icon to your favorite team. Also, I think it would be cool if you could select your favorite and then have a dedicated “tab” for them where you can just view your favorite teams schedule and have any news of importance on there!
Love the game just hope you take this into consideration..... Ps I’m a Charlotte Hornets fan, and our new app stinks lol
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 13, 2017
- Version: 2017.2.0
- Size: 106 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: NBA Digital
- © 2009-2017 NBA Digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- NBA League Pass$28.99
- NBA League Pass$199.99
- NBA Team Pass - LAL monthly$17.99
- NBA Team Pass - CLE monthly$17.99
- NBA Team Pass - OKC monthly$17.99
- NBA League Pass Premium$39.99
- NBA Team Pass - GSW monthly$17.99
- NBA Team Pass - BOS monthly$17.99
- NBA League Pass Premium$249.99
- NBA Team Pass - PHI monthly$17.99