By NBA Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The award-winning official FREE app of the NBA!
Follow the 2015-16 NBA season with all new NBA app.
- Instantly check live scores for all games
- Get the latest game schedules
- Customize your experience with your favorite team
- Watch game recap and team videos
- Set customized alerts: Excitement alerts for big moments, Threshold alerts as players break personal records and Game Alerts so you never miss a moment.
You can also watch live games with the NBA app by subscribing to NBA LEAGUE PASS for a new low price. Choose the best subscription option for you, including NBA LEAGUE PASS, NBA TEAM PASS, NBA SINGLE GAME and NBA LEAGUE PASS AUDIO. Blackout restrictions may apply, depending on your location.
- Watch live or on-demand regular-season games
- Choose your broadcast – home or away
- Watch on your favorite devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod or Apple TV
- Watch NBA history with Classic NBA Games in season long subscriptions
- Set alerts for NBA LEAGUE PASS games so you never miss a moment
- Choose the subscription option that’s best for you. Blackout restrictions may apply, depending on your location.
• NBA LEAGUE PASS – watch all 30 teams
• NBA TEAM PASS - watch a single NBA team
• NBA SINGLE GAME - watch a single game
• NBA LEAGUE PASS AUDIO – listen to all NBA games
What's New in Version 2015.1
NBA All-Star 2016 enhancements, including:
- All-Star event coverage
- Live event audio and NBA LEAGUE PASS video archives (requires NBA LEAGUE PASS subscription)
- "In Toronto" location-based content and features to enhance the on-site the experience for those attending NBA All-Star 2016.
League Pass notifications can't be turned off
I hope you like being notified that games you don't care about are close in the last 5 minutes, because there's absolutely no way to shut off these notifications outside of turning off all notifications for the entire app in Settings. Oh, sure, there are settings inside the app that are supposed to let you control this behavior, but the app helpfully turns League Pass notifications right back on the moment you turn around.
I used the in-app reporting mechanism twice to report the issue, and a clueless support rep closed the issue both times. I'll try reporting it again, but I don't have much confidence the next support rep will be any more knowledgable.
Other than that, the app is generally decent. The UI can be clunky at times, and is probably 4 stars at best, but I've been a league pass subscriber for several years and use the app daily. I don't often use the app to watch games, however, as I almost always do that on the AppleTV.
Fix Dates of Games
The schedule doesn't work ,im trying to get hear by someone on the costumer support help me with it but it's useless. I paid the league pass since it started and have the same problem every day. Just with the most important thing the games to watch today they don't show or the games of today show on yesterday date. If someone care about it on the dev team of the NBA app please fix this before NBA ends. Frustrated fan here.......
WHY DO VIDEOS NOT CLOSE?! TERRIBLE FOR IPAD
This app needs major reconstruction for the iPad. Anytime you watch a top 10 or any video the app does not let you exit the video and go back without doing a force close of the app via multitasking. Forces landscape mode. Why is there no support for a portrait mode? No matter how many updates these issues are never addressed.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 03, 2016
- Version: 2015.1
- Size: 68.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: NBA Digital
- © 2009-2015 NBA Digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- NBA LEAGUE PASS AUDIO 2015-16$9.99
- NBA LEAGUE PASS 2015-16$99.99
- NBA TEAM PASS 2015-16$59.99
- Warriors vs. Knicks, 01/31/16$6.99
- Warriors vs. Sixers, 01/30/16$6.99
- Celtics vs. Cavaliers, 02/05/16$6.99
- Kings vs. Cavaliers, 02/08/16$6.99
- Cavaliers vs. Pistons, 01/29/16$6.99
- Lakers vs. Spurs, 02/06/16$6.99
- Warriors vs. Celtics, 12/11/15$6.99