By NBA Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The award-winning official FREE app of the NBA!
Follow the 2015-16 NBA Playoffs with the all new NBA app
- Instantly check live scores and Playoffs leaders
- Get the latest Playoffs schedules and bracket
- Customize your experience with your favorite team
- Watch Playoffs game recap and highlights
- Set customized alerts: Excitement alerts for big moments, Threshold alerts as players break personal records and Game Alerts so you never miss a moment
You can also access full games with a NBA LEAGUE PASS subscription. Blackout restrictions may apply, depending on your location.
- Watch on-demand regular-season games
- Choose your broadcast – home or away
- Watch on your favorite devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod or Apple TV
- Watch NBA history with Classic NBA Games in season long subscriptions
- Purchase NBA LEAGUE PASS AUDIO to listen live to all of the Playoff games
What's New in Version 2015.2.1
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Basic Functions Usually Work
Please put 30 seconds forward/backward button on scrubbing toolbar while watching via chromecast!!!! I'm begging you!!!!
This app is my main way of accessing NBA League Pass. I like to cast the games to my Chromecast, which usually works pretty well. Since this is my main use of the app, here's a list of my main issues with watching replays from this app via Chromecast:
-there are no buttons to skip forward or backwards 30 seconds. HUGE annoyance there. Trying to move the scrubber a tiny bit usually skips 4 - 7 minutes. As much as I love to see the season stat leaders every five minutes for three minutes at a time, I would love to be able to simply hit skip five or six times to get back to gameplay when watching a replay.
-The condensed versions of games are terrible quality while casting them to my TV. I have no idea why this is, but I've tested this over and over again for months now, and condensed games are always the worst quality while being cast to a TV.
-if I'm already linked to a Chromecast and I click "Watch" for a game that is currently in progress, the game will start from the beginning instead of playing it live. To get the game to start playing live on chrome cast I need to unlink from my chrome cast, press the Watch button, wait for the game to start playing live in-app, then hit the button to start casting to my TV. This is a stupid problem.
Please fix this app every thing is crashing in this app this is annoying nba league pass doesn't work at all so pleas fix it thank you also please fix NBA league pass audio it's having problems with sound On every NBA league pass audio game so please fix it appreciated NBA
I still need the notification sounds button back in the notification settings iPhone app
I disagree with the 2 star rating.
I have had no problems it has almost been faster than my TV. I read the first couple reviews and thought I wouldn't download it they have either fix the problems on those people are crazy. I would recommend downloading it.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 28, 2016
- Version: 2015.2.1
- Size: 72.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: NBA Digital
- © 2009-2015 NBA Digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- NBA LEAGUE PASS AUDIO 2015-16$9.99
- NBA LEAGUE PASS 2015-16$49.99
- NBA TEAM PASS 2015-16$29.99
- Blazers vs. Warriors, 03/11/16$6.99
- Warriors vs. Heat, 02/24/16$6.99
- Warriors vs. Celtics, 12/11/15$6.99
- Warriors vs. Raptors, 12/05/15$6.99
- Warriors vs. Jazz, 03/30/16$6.99
- Heat vs. Warriors, 01/11/16$6.99
- Warriors vs. Knicks, 01/31/16$6.99