By NBA Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The all-new official FREE app of the NBA!
• Watch live regular season NBA games all season long with the purchase of a NBA LEAGUE PASS subscription (Blackout restrictions apply).
• See schedules to check live scores, game times, and in-game stats.
• Customize your experience by following your favorite teams and players.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest NBA news and top stories.
• Watch top plays from around the league with video highlights and recaps.
• Follow league standings for the whole NBA.
• Listen to Live games
• CarPlay support
What's New in Version 2016.3.5
- Minor bug clean up
This app is a joke. Despite its problems, it was simple and clean last year. BUT... due to the fact that the layout last season actually worked, it was scrapped for the sake of an ingenious new concept where they make the app absolutely horrendous instead. These people are genius... The logic behind such decisions is truly impeccable and I commend their ability to decimate a half decent app. Update: After the trade deadline, players season stats line doesn't actually show their averages for the whole season, just the games that they have played with their new team. Due to this, you can NEVER know what these players (like D Cousins) are averaging for the season unless you leave the app and go elsewhere. This app needs to either go back to last years format or just completely overhaul the nonsense they have going right now.
Never updates the date
Regardless of the update, this app has been buggy all year. Every time I try to listen to a game, the app does not realize what date it is, and when I scroll to the current date and select a game, the option to listen does not pop up. I paid the $10 to listen to games, but most of the time I can't because it never works. It is beyond frustrating. A friend of mine had the same problem and got so fed up with it, he deleted the app entirely.
Worse and worse
This is my 3rd time reviewing this app and my 3rd time giving it 1 star. I use this app mainly to check stats and it has become incredibly annoying that it's just that part that seems to get worse and worse. The new scrolling system and massive block font is atrocious and makes checking stats game after game a hassle. Finally just downloaded another app for box scores
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 15, 2017
- Version: 2016.3.5
- Size: 92.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: NBA Digital
- © 2009-2016 NBA Digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- NBA LEAGUE PASS AUDIO 2015-16$9.99
- NBA LEAGUE PASS 2016-17$99.99
- NBA LEAGUE PASS AUDIO 2016-17$9.99
- NBA TEAM PASS 2016-17$59.99
- NBA TEAM PASS 2015-16$29.99
- Rockets vs.Pelicans, 02/23/17$6.99
- Warriors vs.Sixers, 02/27/17$6.99
- Jazz vs.Thunder, 02/28/17$6.99
- Raptors vs.Knicks, 02/27/17$6.99
- Cavaliers vs.Jazz, 01/10/17$6.99