By NBA Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The award-winning official FREE app of the NBA!
Follow the 2015-16 NBA season with all new NBA app.
- Instantly check live scores for all games
- Get the latest game schedules
- Customize your experience with your favorite team
- Watch game recap and team videos
- Set customized alerts: Excitement alerts for big moments, Threshold alerts as players break personal records and Game Alerts so you never miss a moment.
You can also watch live games with the NBA app by subscribing to NBA LEAGUE PASS. Choose the best subscription option for you, including NBA LEAGUE PASS, NBA TEAM PASS, NBA SINGLE GAMES and NBA LEAGUE PASS AUDIO. Blackout restrictions may apply, depending on your location.
- Watch live or on-demand regular-season games
- Choose your broadcast – home or away
- Watch on your favorite devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod or Apple TV
- Watch NBA history with Classic NBA Games
Set alerts for NBA LEAGUE PASS games so you never miss a moment
- Choose the subscription option that’s best for you. Blackout restrictions may apply, depending on your location.
• NBA LEAGUE PASS – watch all 30 teams
• NBA TEAM PASS - watch a single NBA team
• NBA SINGLE GAME - watch a single game
• NBA LEAGUE PASS AUDIO – listen to all NBA games
What's New in Version 2015.0.4
• Improvements for NBA LEAGUE PASS subscribers.
• Push notifications fix
• UI fixes for NBA stats and standings
Rip off don't buy it !!!
I recently purchased the nba team pass to watch my teams games on my iPad and iPhone . Needless to say I haven't been able to watch not 1 game yet . First they had the wrong setting as far as team selection!! Then they told me I would only be blacked out on a certain team that I don't care about so I wasn't worried about it . They also told me it would be blacked out if it was on ESPN or tnt which I don't have a problem with cause I have those providers on my cable tv. Tonight I was trying to watch the first game finally and I was told that it was blacked out because the game is on nbatv !!! Are you kidding me , so have to get nba tv and league pass to watch my games ??? As if spending $120 is not enough . Absolutely ridiculous and an absolute rip off . Don't get buy this product or you will be disappointed. To add insult to Injury they told me I can watch my games 3 hours after It was broadcasted !!! Yes , because I want to watch a game that I already know the result of . Be t worthy the money , the hassle of the Time .
One of he best things about this app was that at any given time you could just pull up a team for its average stats for the season so far; now that page no longer exists. I don't care to scroll through videos or news, real NBA fans already heard about anything newsworthy. Please just change it back to where when you click on a team you can see its team averages; its good that you can still see team leaders but it used to be so quick and convenient to pull up a teams average stats. Fix this please, I could care less about highlight videos or what's on Twitter because that's what watching the game and Twitter is for. Stick to basketball. If we want other content we know what apps to go to.
Terrible, TERRIBLE Chromecast Support
This app is awful. I loaded a stream and everything seemed great. I then decided to move from one Chromecast to another one located in a different room. This was a huge mistake. The stream again loaded, but at the start of the stream! Make it live and not a replay of what I've already seen. This would be tolerable if I could fast-forward to the live location but the scrobbler practically never shows when a Chromecast is connected. If it does by some miracle though, you can be sure that the app will crash if you move the scrobbler. Please fix ASAP. Using an iPad, will test on my iPhone and hope it's not nearly this bad.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 07, 2015
- Version: 2015.0.4
- Size: 70.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: NBA Digital
- © 2009-2015 NBA Digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- NBA LEAGUE PASS AUDIO 2015-16$9.99
- NBA LEAGUE PASS 2015-16$199.99
- NBA TEAM PASS 2015-16$119.99
- Pacers vs. Bulls, 11/16/15$6.99
- Pistons vs. Lakers, 11/15/15$6.99
- Blazers vs. Lakers, 11/22/15$6.99
- Magic vs. Cavaliers, 11/23/15$6.99
- Knicks vs. Thunder, 11/20/15$6.99
- Knicks vs. Rockets, 11/21/15$6.99
- Warriors vs. Grizzlies, 11/11/15$6.99