By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch thousands of live sporting events airing on NBC, NBCSN, Golf Channel, and more... LIVE with the NBC Sports app. Download now on your iOS device.
STREAM LIVE EVENTS INCLUDING:
• NFL Sunday Night Football and Thursday Night Football
• NHL Regular Season and Stanley Cup Playoff games
• PGA Tour
• Premier League (soccer)
• NASCAR Sprint Cup and Xfinity Series races
• Formula 1 (F1)
• French Open (tennis)
• Indy Car
• Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes)
COMCAST SPORTSNET REGIONAL STREAMS:
• NBA (76ers, Bulls, Celtics, Kings, Warriors, and Wizards)
• NHL (Blackhawks, Capitals, Flyers, and Sharks)
Sign in with your TV provider username and password to watch your favorite sports anytime, anywhere, on any screen with the NBC Sports app.
• Live Events: watch marquee NBC Sports events LIVE!
• Video on Demand: access video clips, preview upcoming events, and check out highlights from past events
• Online coverage schedule: browse the online schedule and set event reminders
• Full Event Replays: relive all the great moments with full event replays
• Push Notifications: receive reminder alerts for upcoming events
• Alternate camera angles, synchronized statistics, and extra content available for some events
FULL AIRPLAY SUPPORT:
Stream your favorite shows to your TV or monitor using AirPlay.
NBC Sports is proud to offer closed captioning support on shows with a “CC” icon in the player controls. Just touch to enable.
The vast majority of live streaming content on the NBC Sports app will only be available to authenticated cable, satellite and telco customers via TV Everywhere. Further instructions are provided in the app settings section.
NBC Sports video is only accessible in the USA and certain U.S. territories. The application requires a 3G, 4G, LTE or WiFi network data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan. Data charges may apply. The video quality will adapt based on your data connection.
Access to the NBC Sports app’s live video is determined by your TV provider and package, and in some instances, your Internet service provider. The providers below currently offer access to
NBC Sports live video:
• AT&T U-verse
• Comcast XFINITY
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS TV
• Plus many more providers
What's New in Version 5.0.2
Bug fixes and optimizations.
App theme: so much potential
Not impressive at all. A few things:
Live and upcoming crashes on latest version of iOS and app (iPhone 6s).
Keep getting black out notice for CSN Philly sports content even though I'm in DC. I've been going back and forth with customer support for over two weeks with no real resolution offered yet.
Pick up the slack NBC.
Why am I getting a commercial every 5 seconds
I am literally getting a Lexus commercial 5 seconds after the sports goes live the every few seconds thereafter!
This app is the reason people find illegal streams
I am a firm believer in finding legal streams. There are many hard working people in the industry and they deserve to have their numbers so they get paid well.
That being said, this app will make you look for illegal streams online. This is hands down the worst app I have. Any time I use I it, I find myself looking at the window and wondering if defenestration is the answer.
It's glitchy, the stream hardly works. It's minutes behind, so I'll get a notification from my soccer app before its shown. When I open the stream I get an unskippable commercial. That's okay, not a big deal. Then, when I cast the app, I have to watch the same unskippable commercial. 95% of the time this app just happens to not work during halftime. Not that I'm complaining too much. But when I have to start the stream 10 times in 20 minutes I have to keep watching the same crappy commercial then I start complaining.
Then once the second half starts (I have to look on my soccer app because, again, the halftime show never works) I have to watch the SAME awful commercial twice.it might work. Around minute 65 once it's frozen up a few more times I give up and find something online.
"But, why would you watch the same crappy commercial twice? Why not cast the match immediately?"
Because 60 percent of the time it works none of the time. Every time the cast loads the a moment where I'll hold my breath. Because it looks like it's going to load, then it just goes to a blank screen with the NBC logo. So I reload the match and watch the SAME crappy commercial.
There is a lot to fix here. Including when I watch on my phone, the stream itself takes up 30% of the screen, and the menu takes up 60%. I don't want the menu. I've already looked at the menu at made my decision. When I go to a restaurant the server takes my menu after I've ordered. He doesn't hope that I'll order another meal while I'm trying to eat the current one.
You have a lot of work on this app NBC, but please, take my menu
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jan 21, 2017
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 122 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes