By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch thousands of live sporting events airing on NBC, NBCSN, Golf Channel, and more... LIVE with the NBC Sports app. Download now on your iOS device.
STREAM LIVE EVENTS INCLUDING:
• NFL Sunday Night Football and Thursday Night Football
• NHL Regular Season and Stanley Cup Playoff games
• PGA Tour
• Premier League (soccer)
• NASCAR Sprint Cup and Xfinity Series races
• Formula 1 (F1)
• French Open (tennis)
• Indy Car
• Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes)
• NBA: 76ers, Bulls, Celtics, Kings, Warriors, and Wizards
• NHL: Blackhawks, Capitals, Flyers, and Sharks
• MLB: Athletics, Cubs, Giants, Mets, Phillies, and White Sox
Sign in with your TV provider username and password to watch your favorite sports anytime, anywhere, on any screen with the NBC Sports app.
• Live Events: watch marquee NBC Sports events LIVE!
• Video on Demand: access video clips, preview upcoming events, and check out highlights from past events
• Online coverage schedule: browse the online schedule and set event reminders
• Full Event Replays: relive all the great moments with full event replays
• Push Notifications: receive reminder alerts for upcoming events
• Alternate camera angles, synchronized statistics, and extra content available for some events
FULL AIRPLAY SUPPORT:
Stream your favorite shows to your TV or monitor using AirPlay.
NBC Sports is proud to offer closed captioning support on shows with a “CC” icon in the player controls. Just touch to enable.
The vast majority of live streaming content on the NBC Sports app will only be available to authenticated cable, satellite and telco customers via TV Everywhere. Further instructions are provided in the app settings section.
NBC Sports video is only accessible in the USA and certain U.S. territories. The application requires a 3G, 4G, LTE or WiFi network data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan. Data charges may apply. The video quality will adapt based on your data connection.
Access to the NBC Sports app’s live video is determined by your TV provider and package, and in some instances, your Internet service provider. The providers below currently offer access to NBC Sports live video:
• AT&T U-verse
• Comcast XFINITY
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS TV
• Plus many more providers
What's New in Version 5.3
NHL Bracket on iPhones
Bug fixes and optimizations
Great app for on the Go people who love sports
This is a great app always keeps me in touch being able to see games and can't stay home to see in market out of market it always seems to have the hockey or football games that I want to see college football pro hockey and sometimes pro football at night get it and install it watch it a great use for your unlimited Internet
Too many ads.
It's absurd that you have to watch another ad if you have to leave the stream for any reason. If I close the stream for a second to check an email, I shouldn't have to watch another 30-second ad.
I use the app to watch Premier League soccer on my train commute. It's normally pretty good for that task. You can start a game, sit through some unskippable ads, and watch the match. Need to skip forward or backwards a minute or two? Sorry, you have to use the onscreen scrubber, which has terrible precision. Couldn't we have +/-15 sec buttons? Need to leave the app to take a call or send a quick email? Or did you accidentally hit the wrong button? Ooh, that's a shame. You'll be starting the whole game over, watching those exact same ads, and blind-scrubbing to try to figure out where you left off. Already seen the first half and need to start the match in the second? God help you. You're stuck watching about 10 minutes (no lie!!) of unskippable commercials.
On the plus side, the app's giving me awesome EPL soccer matches to watch on my commute and the stream quality is quite good. If the devs would provide +/- 15sec buttons, add a "resume" feature for picking up where you left off in a game, and put a reasonable limit on the number of ads they make us watch it would be pretty good. Come on, devs, you can do it!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 08, 2017
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 129 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes