With NBC Sports Gold, Own Your Sport. Watch Premier League matches, top Cycling races, Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, premier Rugby competitions, prestigious Track and Field championships, Figure Skating competitions and Speed Skating competitions. Available without a TV provider. Subscription fees apply.
SPORTS PASSES WITH LIVE AND ON-DEMAND ACCESS:
• PREMIER LEAGUE PASS: Stream exclusive Premier League matches plus access a full suite of Premier League shows.
• CYCLING PASS: Watch every stage of Tour de France, Vuelta a España, Amgen Tour of California and more. Plus, one day Classics Paris-Roubaix and Liège–Bastogne–Liège.
• PRO MOTOCROSS PASS: The entire Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship Season and archived races from previous seasons.
• RUGBY PASS: Every match of every round of Premiership Rugby and European Champions Cup, and the entire Six Nations Championship.
• TRACK and FIELD PASS: Access USA Track & Field Championships, complete Diamond League coverage, marathons and more.
• FIGURE SKATING PASS: Watch the world’s best skaters in domestic and international competitions – ISU Grand Prix Series, U.S. Championships and more.
• SPEED SKATING PASS: Catch the world’s fastest skaters in international competitions.
• Stream select Blazers matchups throughout the season. Available to fans located in Blazers Territory, pursuant to NBA rules & agreements.
FEATURES - VARIES BY SPORT:
• Live Streaming
• Full Event Replays
• No TV Provider Required
• Schedule Event and Match Reminders
• Featured Video Clips, Highlights and Interviews
NBC Sports Gold provides captioning support on videos with a “CC” icon in the player controls. Just touch to enable.
NBC Sports Gold Premier League Pass, Cycling Pass, Pro Motocross Pass, Rugby Pass, Track and Field Pass, Figure Skating Pass, Speed Skating Pass and Blazers Pass are accessible in the USA.
The Pro Motocross Pass and select U.S. Figure Skating events on the Figure Skating Pass are accessible in Austria, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.
The Blazers Pass is only available to fans located in Blazers Territory, pursuant to NBA rules and agreements.
The application requires a 3G, 4G, LTE or WiFi network data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan. Data charges may apply. IPads that support Retina display can experience HD quality video at up to 1080p. The video quality will adapt based on your data connection.
Bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Poorest app I’ve ever used
I bought this cycling pass to watch the TDF while out of town. Hotels rarely carry NBC SPORTS on the telephone and I’ve yet to stay at a hotel that has good internet access. Anyway, I paid the $50 and when I tried to get into the app last night, it wouldn’t open! It caused panic on my part because the TDF is my favorite event of the year. I had to spend an hour trying to get the hotel to reboot their system, but they said it was my devices that were the problem. So I finally went to your website on my browser and opened it that way. But your app still comes up saying I’m offline, so I can’t experience the convenience of the app. I have to log into the website every time!! I’ll never buy another cycling pass from you (it had the same problems last year). Instead I’ll record the stages on TV and wait to watch them when I return from trips out of town. This makes me sad because I love watching the stages LIVE. Now I’ll have to wait 2-3 or more days to watch and hope not to have the results spoiled by the news. I agree with the other gentleman that the robot tests are difficult and why should I have to waste time with them anyway when I have already logged in with a password and when you have already pocketed my $50?
Not a good app, but good coverage or MX Racing
Pros: Coverage of Motorcross racing that doesn’t treat the race as a second class citizen. You won’t miss part of the race for a commercial, or because a baseball game or nascar event ran long, it won’t get switched to a different channel mid-race when coverage is pre-emptied by a more popular race.
Cons: The app is buggy, and bugs present for over a year still aren’t addressed. The worst is in their fast forward/rewind functionality. It’s easy to reproduce, not sure why they won’t fix it. The behavior is this: The app stops tracking your position regarding seeking once you have seeked forward or back once. For example, watch 5 minutes of the race, pause the app, seek forward to 10 minutes into the race, now watch the race for 20 minutes (we’re 30 minutes in now total), then seek backward 10 seconds, bam, you are back to 9:50s because the app stopped tracking that you were still watching the video after you FF’d to 10 minutes and thinks you are seeking back 10 seconds from 10 minutes into the race.
Please at least remove the 3 recaptcha requests
This app is very bad for many reasons. But I tolerate it because you have content I can’t get anywhere else. So I’m willing to put up with a lot but...
Can you please, for the love of god, just remove the recaptcha request? You log me out a lot - for no reason. No other app does that but I put up with it for your content. And I don’t remember all my passwords. No offense, but I certainly shouldn’t have to remember yours. So just please remove the recaptcha request. It comes up (with 3 image analysis tests in a row - that aren’t even always easy) every time I log in. It also comes up if my first password doesn’t work (another 3 genius tests) ...and so on...for every password I try. And then of course when I finally give up and request a new password. And then finally login. Over and over.
It hurts me to say this, bc I know that human beings with feelings both built and maintain it - but it’s honestly a disgraceful app. Please invest slightly less $ on niche content (passionate viewers - we are) and slightly more $ on maintaining an app that represents your brand with some dignity.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 147.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.