By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch thousands of live sporting events airing on NBC, NBCSN, Golf Channel, and more... LIVE with the NBC Sports app. Download now on your iOS device.
STREAM LIVE EVENTS INCLUDING:
• NFL Sunday Night Football and Thursday Night Football
• NHL Regular Season and Stanley Cup Playoff games
• PGA Tour
• Premier League (soccer)
• NASCAR Sprint Cup and Xfinity Series races
• Formula 1 (F1)
• French Open (tennis)
• Indy Car
• Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes)
COMCAST SPORTSNET REGIONAL STREAMS:
• NBA (76ers, Bulls, Celtics, Kings, Warriors, and Wizards)
• NHL (Blackhawks, Capitals, Flyers, and Sharks)
Sign in with your TV provider username and password to watch your favorite sports anytime, anywhere, on any screen with the NBC Sports app.
• Live Events: watch marquee NBC Sports events LIVE!
• Video on Demand: access video clips, preview upcoming events, and check out highlights from past events
• Online coverage schedule: browse the online schedule and set event reminders
• Full Event Replays: relive all the great moments with full event replays
• Push Notifications: receive reminder alerts for upcoming events
• Alternate camera angles, synchronized statistics, and extra content available for some events
FULL AIRPLAY SUPPORT:
Stream your favorite shows to your TV or monitor using AirPlay.
NBC Sports is proud to offer closed captioning support on shows with a “CC” icon in the player controls. Just touch to enable.
The vast majority of live streaming content on the NBC Sports app will only be available to authenticated cable, satellite and telco customers via TV Everywhere. Further instructions are provided in the app settings section.
NBC Sports video is only accessible in the USA and certain U.S. territories. The application requires a 3G, 4G, LTE or WiFi network data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan. Data charges may apply. The video quality will adapt based on your data connection.
Access to the NBC Sports app’s live video is determined by your TV provider and package, and in some instances, your Internet service provider. The providers below currently offer access to
NBC Sports live video:
• AT&T U-verse
• Comcast XFINITY
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS TV
• Plus many more providers
What's New in Version 5.0.2
Bug fixes and optimizations.
This app is a complete and utter disaster. It keeps crashing and I can never watch the 2nd half of any EPL replay. The developers should be embarrassed. Fix this piece of junk or take it off the market. What a failure.
Can't sign in!
Once again, issues signing into Verizon FiOS. Enter username and pw but when you click "login" nothing happens. Please fix!
Event replay commercials are buggy
I try to watch premier league replay games but the commercials are glitching and it never actually plays the game. It just plays commercials the whole time.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jan 21, 2017
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 122 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes