By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Watch thousands of live sporting events airing on NBC, NBCSN, Golf Channel, and more, LIVE with the NBC Sports app. Download now on your iOS device.
DEDICATED BRAND EXPERIENCES:
• NBC Sports
• Golf Channel
• Olympic Channel
STREAM LIVE EVENTS INCLUDING:
• NFL Sunday Night Football and Thursday Night Football
• NHL Regular Season and Stanley Cup Playoffs
• PGA Tour
• Premier League (soccer)
• NASCAR Monster Energy and Xfinity Series races
• Formula 1 (F1)
• French Open (tennis)
• Indy Car
• Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes)
• NBA: 76ers, Bulls, Celtics, Kings, Warriors, and Wizards
• NHL: Blackhawks, Capitals, Flyers, and Sharks
• MLB: Athletics, Cubs, Giants, Mets, Phillies, and White Sox
Sign in with your TV provider username and password to watch your favorite
sports anytime, anywhere, on any screen with the NBC Sports app.
• Live Events: Watch marquee NBC Sports events LIVE!
• Video on Demand: Access video clips, preview upcoming events, and check out highlights from past events
• Online coverage schedule: Browse the online schedule
• Full Event Replays: Re-live all the great moments with full event replays
• Push Notifications: Receive reminder alerts for upcoming events
• Alternate camera angles, synchronized statistics, and extra content available for some events
FULL AIRPLAY SUPPORT:
Stream your favorite shows to your TV or monitor using AirPlay.
NBC Sports is proud to offer closed captioning support on shows with a “CC” icon in the player controls. Just touch to enable.
The vast majority of live streaming content on the NBC Sports app will only be available to authenticated cable, satellite and telco customers via TV Everywhere. Further instructions are provided in the app settings section.
NBC Sports video is only accessible in the USA and certain U.S. territories. The application requires a 3G, 4G, LTE or WiFi network data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan. Data charges may apply. The video quality will adapt based on your data connection. Access to the NBC Sports app’s live video is determined by your TV provider and package, and in some instances, your Internet service provider. The providers below currently offer access to NBC Sports live video:
• AT&T U-verse
• Comcast XFINITY
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS TV
• Plus many more providers
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 5.6
Bug fixes and optimizations
Not Quite the Worst, but Close.
At least they make an attempt to stream games. That puts them just ahead of CBS, who is truly lame about streaming their sports.
This app, however, is so sketchy that sometimes I just shut it down in frustration. Right now, for example, I’m trying to watch the Dan Patrick Show: but the video is jumping back in time... it’s randomly displaying the “Coverage Will Begin Shortly” page, even though Coverage is actually happening at that moment.
It’s too early for this kind of nonsense, I’ll just listen on the radio. Boo on you guys.
App needs majors improvements!
First off the app just randomly crashes and closes out. Second off the app is very slow at loading, when I click on an event it takes forever to load up so I can actually watch the event. When it goes to commercial it takes me to a screen that tells me it will continue momentarily but then starts buffering forever so I have to close out of the app and start it back up again. It would be a great app without these major annoyances. It's pretty easy to navigate and the stream is pretty clear when it works properly.
Poor Navigation, Crashes often, Oppressive ads
I started using this app for the America's cup replays. I found that I was forced to watch the same five or six obnoxious television ads over and over again. Every time I navigated backward or forward within the video the app would launch the same five or six ads and I couldn't access any controls other than to leave the app. I think in the single hour-long broadcast I must have watched those five adds 10 times. Annoying as hell. It also locks up and crashes frequently on an iPad. Screw NBC.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 28, 2017
- Version: 5.6
- Size: 132 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes