By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Watch thousands of live sporting events airing on NBC, NBCSN, Golf Channel, and more, LIVE with the NBC Sports app. Download now on your iOS device.
DEDICATED BRAND EXPERIENCES:
• NBC Sports
• Golf Channel
• Olympic Channel
STREAM LIVE EVENTS INCLUDING:
• NFL Sunday Night Football and Thursday Night Football
• NHL Regular Season and Stanley Cup Playoffs
• PGA Tour
• Premier League (soccer)
• NASCAR Monster Energy and Xfinity Series races
• Formula 1 (F1)
• French Open (tennis)
• Indy Car
• Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes)
• NBA: 76ers, Bulls, Celtics, Kings, Warriors, and Wizards
• NHL: Blackhawks, Capitals, Flyers, and Sharks
• MLB: Athletics, Cubs, Giants, Mets, Phillies, and White Sox
Sign in with your TV provider username and password to watch your favorite
sports anytime, anywhere, on any screen with the NBC Sports app.
• Live Events: Watch marquee NBC Sports events LIVE!
• Video on Demand: Access video clips, preview upcoming events, and check out highlights from past events
• Online coverage schedule: Browse the online schedule
• Full Event Replays: Re-live all the great moments with full event replays
• Push Notifications: Receive reminder alerts for upcoming events
• Alternate camera angles, synchronized statistics, and extra content available for some events
FULL AIRPLAY SUPPORT:
Stream your favorite shows to your TV or monitor using AirPlay.
NBC Sports is proud to offer closed captioning support on shows with a “CC” icon in the player controls. Just touch to enable.
The vast majority of live streaming content on the NBC Sports app will only be available to authenticated cable, satellite and telco customers via TV Everywhere. Further instructions are provided in the app settings section.
NBC Sports video is only accessible in the USA and certain U.S. territories. The application requires a 3G, 4G, LTE or WiFi network data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan. Data charges may apply. The video quality will adapt based on your data connection. Access to the NBC Sports app’s live video is determined by your TV provider and package, and in some instances, your Internet service provider. The providers below currently offer access to NBC Sports live video:
• AT&T U-verse
• Comcast XFINITY
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS TV
• Plus many more providers
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 5.7
Bug fixes and optimizations
Better than nothing, but not great
Use this to watch NBC Sports Philly broadcasts of the Sixers and Flyers out of market. The good part is that it’s free as long as you have a cable provider, and the app is easy to navigate and is Chromecast compatible.
The bad: first and foremost is the cutting to commercials while the broadcast is going. Usually after play is over it’s a little quick, but sometimes it inexplicably cuts to commercial DURING PLAY. Awful. Missed the end of a game once because of it. Though technically not the app itself, since it also happens online on a computer, it’s still all controlled from the same place.
The app itself, on both iPhone and iPad, glitches in forgetting that I’ve logged in before. Sometimes will give me a warning saying the game is blacked out in my area because it for some reason reverted my subscription to LA based on my actual location.
Lastly, the controls with Chromecast are pretty lagging as well.
Overall, you should get it to have some ability to see your own games out of market, but don’t expect a great experience.
Please take all of my money! (sarcasm)
I loved this app a couple months ago. It was a great way to watch Premier League matches live on the go, and I was very satisfied with it. But then for some reason they added “NBC Sports Gold” or whatever it’s called, and now even though I pay a subscription already to watch the EPL I now
have to pay another one because my first subscription no longer gives me all the games. This is the biggest scam I’ve ever seen. How much money do you guys want NBC?! Why do you have to keep paying you?? I don’t understand!! Greedy, Greedy people!!!!
For such a high ranking broadcaster, this is the worst live streaming app out there. Even worse than CBS, and since you have to pay extra to stream their stuff live, that's saying something. The lag is pathetic, the picture quality is always adjusting, and the fact that you will get audio out of sync with the picture constantly just speaks volumes for the lack of effort put forth by NBC. It shouldn't stand for National Broadcasting Service (or whatever it is) but should stand for Nothing But Crap.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 5.7
- Size: 124 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes