By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Watch thousands of live sporting events airing on NBC, NBCSN, Golf Channel, and more, LIVE with the NBC Sports app. Download now on your iOS device.
DEDICATED BRAND EXPERIENCES:
• NBC Sports
• Golf Channel
• Olympic Channel
STREAM LIVE EVENTS INCLUDING:
• NFL Sunday Night Football and Thursday Night Football
• NHL Regular Season and Stanley Cup Playoffs
• PGA Tour
• Premier League (soccer)
• NASCAR Monster Energy and Xfinity Series races
• Formula 1 (F1)
• French Open (tennis)
• Indy Car
• Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes)
• NBA: 76ers, Bulls, Celtics, Kings, Warriors, and Wizards
• NHL: Blackhawks, Capitals, Flyers, and Sharks
• MLB: Athletics, Cubs, Giants, Mets, Phillies, and White Sox
Sign in with your TV provider username and password to watch your favorite
sports anytime, anywhere, on any screen with the NBC Sports app.
• Live Events: Watch marquee NBC Sports events LIVE!
• Video on Demand: Access video clips, preview upcoming events, and check out highlights from past events
• Online coverage schedule: Browse the online schedule
• Full Event Replays: Re-live all the great moments with full event replays
• Push Notifications: Receive reminder alerts for upcoming events
• Alternate camera angles, synchronized statistics, and extra content available for some events
FULL AIRPLAY SUPPORT:
Stream your favorite shows to your TV or monitor using AirPlay.
NBC Sports is proud to offer closed captioning support on shows with a “CC” icon in the player controls. Just touch to enable.
The vast majority of live streaming content on the NBC Sports app will only be available to authenticated cable, satellite and telco customers via TV Everywhere. Further instructions are provided in the app settings section.
NBC Sports video is only accessible in the USA and certain U.S. territories. The application requires a 3G, 4G, LTE or WiFi network data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan. Data charges may apply. The video quality will adapt based on your data connection. Access to the NBC Sports app’s live video is determined by your TV provider and package, and in some instances, your Internet service provider. The providers below currently offer access to NBC Sports live video:
• AT&T U-verse
• Comcast XFINITY
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS TV
• Plus many more providers
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 5.6
Bug fixes and optimizations
Just turned off all notifications
This app is useful and general works well when I need to catch a live soccer match and am away from home. I also like getting score updates for live matches. However, I’ve just turned off a notifications due to the overuse of this privilege by NBC sports app. I don’t need pop ups to let me know what the highlights of a similar match two years ago were.
I though the purpose of this app was to maximize utility of the NBC Sports network in my cable package. Now it seems the purpose is to try to maximize the time people spend viewing the app. Too annoying- you’re shut off at least until clueless Apple decides to turn you back on at 5am every morning.
As worthless as the network itself
The flagship of a despicable network. The app is garbage! Similar to nbc saying they "report" the news, this app doesn't do what it states it does. With the NFL being a total disgrace, there isn't much content left for this dumb channel anymore anyway, but, somehow, nbc still managed to screw it up (go figure). Fortunately, the internet still makes it far easier to see content than than the worthless networks themselves; so, while hockey fans hold our collective breaths waiting for nbc's contract to end, they're staying busy selling out the American public with a smile, while their credibility swirls downward in that big porcelain bowl known as the media
Constant streaming interruptions
NBC effectively monopolized Premier League by offering outrageous money for US rights. Now we're stuck with buggy streaming apps and mind blowing amounts of ads... Ads everywhere... all the time . On a website, you can't even watch full screen - banner is mandatory! I'm paying for you stupid service , STOP feeding me ads and let me watch in normal / full screen.
Now mobile app. Replays are non reliable, wrong games , errors with streaming. Chromcast streaming is glitchy, can freeze in the middle of the game and then serve you an add.
And now it’s even 1 ads its several minutes of ads even if you want to want the last five minutes of the game.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 28, 2017
- Version: 5.6
- Size: 132 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes