By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch thousands of live sporting events airing on NBC, NBCSN, Golf Channel, and more... LIVE with the NBC Sports app. Download now on your iOS device.
STREAM LIVE EVENTS INCLUDING:
• NFL Sunday Night Football and Thursday Night Football
• NHL Regular Season and Stanley Cup Playoff games
• PGA Tour
• Premier League (soccer)
• NASCAR Sprint Cup and Xfinity Series races
• Formula 1 (F1)
• French Open (tennis)
• Indy Car
• Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes)
• NBA: 76ers, Bulls, Celtics, Kings, Warriors, and Wizards
• NHL: Blackhawks, Capitals, Flyers, and Sharks
• MLB: Athletics, Cubs, Giants, Mets, Phillies, and White Sox
Sign in with your TV provider username and password to watch your favorite sports anytime, anywhere, on any screen with the NBC Sports app.
• Live Events: watch marquee NBC Sports events LIVE!
• Video on Demand: access video clips, preview upcoming events, and check out highlights from past events
• Online coverage schedule: browse the online schedule and set event reminders
• Full Event Replays: relive all the great moments with full event replays
• Push Notifications: receive reminder alerts for upcoming events
• Alternate camera angles, synchronized statistics, and extra content available for some events
FULL AIRPLAY SUPPORT:
Stream your favorite shows to your TV or monitor using AirPlay.
NBC Sports is proud to offer closed captioning support on shows with a “CC” icon in the player controls. Just touch to enable.
The vast majority of live streaming content on the NBC Sports app will only be available to authenticated cable, satellite and telco customers via TV Everywhere. Further instructions are provided in the app settings section.
NBC Sports video is only accessible in the USA and certain U.S. territories. The application requires a 3G, 4G, LTE or WiFi network data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan. Data charges may apply. The video quality will adapt based on your data connection.
Access to the NBC Sports app’s live video is determined by your TV provider and package, and in some instances, your Internet service provider. The providers below currently offer access to NBC Sports live video:
• AT&T U-verse
• Comcast XFINITY
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS TV
• Plus many more providers
What's New in Version 5.4.1
Crash fixes and improvements.
Rap app poorly executed
That idea is great. They are trying to be copycats of the ESPN app. It's very rich and content. But very poor in the execution. It crashes all the time. It hangs all the time. The worst thing probably is there poor execution of the way commercials are delivered. A typical video play app should sense that you're browsing through and forwarding on skipping, and not over deliver the commercial content. This stupid thing was designed by numbskulls. Cause every single time you forward through an event, like French open tennis, in my case, and then you hit play, it plays a commercial. You forgot again, it plays a commercial. And so on and so forth. It is not intuitive, it is designed by morons. And that's why you spent 30 minutes carefully navigating to the right spot where you want to watch, it'll all of a sudden freezing crash and tell you that the video content playback cannot be executed at this time and you're forced to start over. If your idea of fun spending a whole Friday night screaming at you television, go ahead and download this joke
Wow I see a lot of negative comments on here about the app crashing and streaming problems. I bet most of their issues are with their connection because I have this app to watch F1 coverage. Sometimes I have to watch the races live or go back and watch qualifying but it's amazing. Especially all the extra F1 coverage videos. F1 is what I use the app for and some NASCAR and it's not without some bugs but I am very impressed!
I originally rated this app at a 4, but after numerous NHL playoff viewings, this app deserves the full 5; I'm using chromecast from my iphone7, internet speed has a download rate of 28mbps, upload of 1.2 Mbps according to google-and the resolution is 99% HD; some have complained about the repetitive commercials, but streaming services differ from local tv channels, besides, I don't use this app to critique the ads
**6-8-17 update, I updated the app today and now the audio does not match the video feed so I had to drop it from a 5 to a 3 rating
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 08, 2017
- Version: 5.4.1
- Size: 129 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes