NBC Sports Talk brings you the latest news, rumors and analysis for all your favorite sports – all in one place. Check it all out in a concise and entertaining manner for the following Talk platforms while you're on the go:
- Inside the Irish
Plus, access content offline wherever you are, and share articles with friends via Facebook or Twitter.
Ratings and Reviews
When will the problems be fixed?
This app used to be great. I still use it daily to read articles, knowing I will encounter many issues each time. Other apps are blowing sportstalk out of the water, such as Bleacher Report for example, and with every problem it pushes me closer to deleting an app I have been using since before the NBC acquisition. Perhaps performing updates more than once a year will help. Problems include:
1. Clicking a link on a story, but not being able to return to the article without closing the app and reopening.
2. Articles not fitting in the phone window properly.
3. No filter to remove feeds that you don’t care for. Also, when you rearrange feeds, the order you choose doesn’t save.
4. Comments never post for some reason, and there are login issues when trying to post a comment. But if you read the comments sections, it seems that the worst opinions or beliefs are posted by the same people always.
5. Some twitter posts and videos that are included in articles don’t work.
6. Many, many more issues that have been occurring for months and even YEARS.
What use to be
This app/site use to be fantastic but now has turned into a waste of time. They report news sometimes DAYS after it has been reported else where. It's extremely bias and has an agenda. What use to be articles that were strictly sports news now is personal beliefs and thoughts. It doesn't give you options to follow certain teams and players, the best it lets you do is move the sports around so you can see what sport you like first. Years ago, I checked this every chance I could get. Now I finally deleted it. Bleacher Report App is 1000x better. Rotoworld for fantasy sports is the best in the business. Don't waste your time with this app unless you want to read what Florio and the NBC people think about all topics
Open in Browser Instead
I’ve been a daily reader of five years, and either this version has issues with an iPad Air 2 or just has issues. Many times, an article will automatically try and load a Twitter link in a window (without prompting) and freeze the application. This has happened more and more over the years, and now I can’t open ANY ProBasketballTalk article without the app freezing. You may as well just read this in a browser because the app is worthless...and judging by the comments, nobody in authority is reading the complaints.
Florio is a hack on the PFT side, but the B-ball is great when accessible...it’s just not accessible anymore.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.