By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch thousands of live sporting events airing on NBC, NBCSN, Golf Channel, and more... LIVE with the NBC Sports app. Download now on your iOS device.
STREAM LIVE EVENTS INCLUDING:
• NFL Sunday Night Football and Thursday Night Football
• NHL Regular Season and Stanley Cup Playoff games
• PGA Tour
• Premier League (soccer)
• NASCAR Sprint Cup and Xfinity Series races
• Formula 1 (F1)
• French Open (tennis)
• Indy Car
• Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes)
COMCAST SPORTSNET REGIONAL STREAMS:
• NBA (76ers, Bulls, Celtics, Kings, Warriors, and Wizards)
• NHL (Blackhawks, Capitals, Flyers, and Sharks)
Sign in with your TV provider username and password to watch your favorite sports anytime, anywhere, on any screen with the NBC Sports app.
• Live Events: watch marquee NBC Sports events LIVE!
• Video on Demand: access video clips, preview upcoming events, and check out highlights from past events
• Online coverage schedule: browse the online schedule and set event reminders
• Full Event Replays: relive all the great moments with full event replays
• Push Notifications: receive reminder alerts for upcoming events
• Alternate camera angles, synchronized statistics, and extra content available for some events
FULL AIRPLAY SUPPORT:
Stream your favorite shows to your TV or monitor using AirPlay.
NBC Sports is proud to offer closed captioning support on shows with a “CC” icon in the player controls. Just touch to enable.
The vast majority of live streaming content on the NBC Sports app will only be available to authenticated cable, satellite and telco customers via TV Everywhere. Further instructions are provided in the app settings section.
NBC Sports video is only accessible in the USA and certain U.S. territories. The application requires a 3G, 4G, LTE or WiFi network data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan. Data charges may apply. The video quality will adapt based on your data connection.
Access to the NBC Sports app’s live video is determined by your TV provider and package, and in some instances, your Internet service provider. The providers below currently offer access to
NBC Sports live video:
• AT&T U-verse
• Comcast XFINITY
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS TV
• Plus many more providers
What's New in Version 5.0.2
Bug fixes and optimizations.
Can't watch 2nd half of Premiere League replays
Excellent app for watching replays of Premier League matches. I just noticed a big problem: I am unable to watch the second half! After watching in sequence from the opening kick off, it goes into commercials at the half. But then the screen goes black after a lot of commercials. I tried to watch other matches and also scrub directly to the second half but to no avail.
Very frustrating as I am also watching with my 8-yr old son who is an avid soccer player...
Fix your streams!
I'm tired of starting a video and it freezes during an ad break. I can't seek past the ad, because the ad *has* to play... and then it freezes. Every time... on ios and tvos. You shouldn't prevent users from viewing content because you can't get your ads working.
I'd love to be able to watch the content I pay for.
Good app with few defects
The app doesn't work with chromecast even though it has a cast option. I had to restart my chromecast 3 to 4 times to make it work. Another bug would be the fullscreen on chrome cast. I do not see the fullscreen on my tv.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jan 21, 2017
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 122 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes