By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Watch thousands of live sporting events airing on NBC, NBCSN, Golf Channel, and more, LIVE with the NBC Sports app. Download now on your iOS device.
DEDICATED BRAND EXPERIENCES:
• NBC Sports
• Golf Channel
• Olympic Channel
STREAM LIVE EVENTS INCLUDING:
• NFL Sunday Night Football and Thursday Night Football
• NHL Regular Season and Stanley Cup Playoffs
• PGA Tour
• Premier League (soccer)
• NASCAR Monster Energy and Xfinity Series races
• Formula 1 (F1)
• French Open (tennis)
• Indy Car
• Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes)
• NBA: 76ers, Bulls, Celtics, Kings, Warriors, and Wizards
• NHL: Blackhawks, Capitals, Flyers, and Sharks
• MLB: Athletics, Cubs, Giants, Mets, Phillies, and White Sox
Sign in with your TV provider username and password to watch your favorite
sports anytime, anywhere, on any screen with the NBC Sports app.
• Live Events: Watch marquee NBC Sports events LIVE!
• Video on Demand: Access video clips, preview upcoming events, and check out highlights from past events
• Online coverage schedule: Browse the online schedule
• Full Event Replays: Re-live all the great moments with full event replays
• Push Notifications: Receive reminder alerts for upcoming events
• Alternate camera angles, synchronized statistics, and extra content available for some events
FULL AIRPLAY SUPPORT:
Stream your favorite shows to your TV or monitor using AirPlay.
NBC Sports is proud to offer closed captioning support on shows with a “CC” icon in the player controls. Just touch to enable.
The vast majority of live streaming content on the NBC Sports app will only be available to authenticated cable, satellite and telco customers via TV Everywhere. Further instructions are provided in the app settings section.
NBC Sports video is only accessible in the USA and certain U.S. territories. The application requires a 3G, 4G, LTE or WiFi network data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan. Data charges may apply. The video quality will adapt based on your data connection. Access to the NBC Sports app’s live video is determined by your TV provider and package, and in some instances, your Internet service provider. The providers below currently offer access to NBC Sports live video:
• AT&T U-verse
• Comcast XFINITY
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS TV
• Plus many more providers
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 5.8.1
Bug fixes and improvements
Lousy App For Many Reasons...
I downloaded the update, which claimed to contain “bug fixes” and “general improvements,” and then signed in to watch the *FEATURED* NFC wildcard game. Lo and behold...all I got each time I tried to launch it was a circular dotted line which spun and spun endlessly. No game stream. Ever.
THIS is your idea of “improvements???”
As the 2018 spring training season approaches, I am reminded of how the 2017 baseball season was nothing more than six months of meaningless rhetoric and empty promises from NBC, saying that we (Spectrum | Time Warner subscribers) would be able to stream Mets games through this app. It NEVER happened. Now, despite what will eventually be six months since the season ended; during which this issue should surely be corrected, I sincerely have to wonder whether the situation for the 2018 situation will be the same. It shouldn’t be though. NBC’s performance in this matter has been disgraceful enough that one would think the organization would have enough self-respect not to repeat such a blunder.
Great Picture when it works.
Great picture when the app works. Needs integration into The new live sports section on Apple’s TV app. Also the ability to search with Siri. Could use split/multi screen to watch multiple things at once on Apple TV and iPad. Sometimes has blackouts for hockey when things shouldn't be blacked out. Always miss part of the game because it plays an add before starting a stream even when it’s not a commercial break at the time.
UPDATE - Do you realize that NBC will be showing the Super Bowl in a few weeks? Imagine trying to watch the game, just as you’ve done every year only to find that the app is pulling its same old BS.
It’s hard to find the words. This app is useless. Many of us have downloaded it so that we can watch Sunday Night Football. Good luck with that. You can watch NASCAR, yet the NFL is out of reach. Log in/log out, uninstall/reinstall, set up location services. None of it matters. You just get a spinning signal for an indefinite amount of time. NBC likely doesn’t care. I hate this App. No stars. Negative stars.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jan 01, 2018
- Version: 5.8.1
- Size: 132 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes