NBC – Watch Now and Stream Full TV Episodes
By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now with fewer commercials - by popular demand!
Watch the latest episodes of your favorite NBC shows, anytime and anywhere! Catch up with hit series like THIS IS US, THE VOICE, SUPERSTORE, THE TONIGHT SHOW STARRING JIMMY FALLON and more. With full support for AirPlay and Chromecast, you can cast the app to your TV!
Never miss another episode of popular shows like THE BLACKLIST, CHICAGO FIRE, BLINDSPOT and SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE. You can stream the current season of most NBC shows from the beginning or rewind with an expanded selection of classic throwback series!
No TV provider login is required to watch the latest episodes of new series, including TIMELESS, THIS IS US and THE GOOD PLACE. Plus, you can watch any three locked episodes for up to one month for free, no login necessary.
Sign in with your TV provider username and password to access the latest episodes of all NBC shows the day after they air on TV. Don't have a provider? You can still watch! Most new episodes are unlocked eight days after air.
On the go? Tune in live to catch your local news, sports and specials! The NBC live stream is available with a participating TV provider in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Hartford, Dallas, Miami, San Francisco, San Diego and Bristol, Virginia.
Please note: Use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wifi networks. Data charges may apply. This app features Nielsen’s measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to Nielsen’s TV Ratings unless you opt-out. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 4.3.0
What's New in v4.3
* Added support for the new TV app from Apple
* Improved app stability and fixed miscellaneous bugs
This app is a major letdown to users who lack cable service. Before the recent update it seemed like NBC had more content available for free without provider sign-in, but not anymore. Tried to watch an episode of Grimm last night, as they claimed it was available for free. But unfortunately that wasn't the case, and the episode in question requires a sign-in to view content. Not so with the recent episode of "The Blacklist" or "Emerald City", the latter having aired an hour after Grimm. It really irritates me that NBC is inconsistent & not more transparent about what content is readily available for free and what is not. A statement such as, content will be unlocked within 8 days or something to that effect would go a long way in this case.
In any case, gone are the days of being able to stream broadcast network programs free online. Thanks NBC & Comcast! Whatever happened to NBC being a free broadcast network? Oh wait, I believe I can thank Comcast and all their corporate greed for that one.
Lastest update was a forced letdown
Just updated - same problem only worse. It is very hard to even find the latest version of the nightly news. It does not help to have news go back for days and days either. It is not like episodes of a tv series where I need to catch up on what happened last week. By now it is old and dated. I only use the app to watch the nightly news. They do not load the news on any consistent schedule so there is no way to know if you will only have yesterday's show. Also, some ad slots are just blank with no commercial - surprising. Also, they are starting to jack up the volume on some ads - STOP IT Please. You nearly bust my eardrums when you do that. Then you can pay my doctor bills. Many people, out of respect for others, wear earphones unlike TV. When you blast out a commercial it goes right into the ear and it hurts.
This app is so inconsistent, it drives me nuts!!
1) WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN IN?? I got rid of cable for a reason. Now, I cannot watch half of the shows I like because of your greed (it's obvious NBC made some closed door deal with the cable companies that resulted in the public getting screwed)!
2) When I do sign in (yes, I signed in on my iPhone, under my parent's cable account, while I was at their house, so I could watch a couple shows that I really like), half the time I get a message that says I've successfully logged in, BUT the show I click on to watch doesn't come up. The other half of the time, I try to log in and I get a error message. What's up NBC?? Why can't you people get it right??
3) It takes upwards of one week for an aired show to be available on this app!! WHY???? How hard is it make a show available on the app?? Oh yeah, that's right! I almost forgot about your shady closed door deal with the cable companies. I'm guessing there is some lingo in the contract that prevent you from making shows available immediately after the show has aired!!
Advice: start thinking about your customers instead of lining your pockets. Without us, you'd have nothing!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 09, 2016
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 148 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2015 NBCUniversal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes