The all new NBC4 Columbus news app makes it easier than ever to get the latest news, weather, sports, entertainment and more from WCMH-TV and nbc4i.com! You'll get breaking news and weather for all of the central Ohio area, including Columbus, Westerville, Powell, and Dublin as well as major statewide and national headlines.
Get more news, more weather and more video. It's everything you love about NBC4 Columbus right at your fingertips.
- Live NBC4 broadcasts of newscasts and major events
- Current news and Storm Team 4 weather is featured right on the home screen
- Navigate easily through local news and information that's important to you
- Stay informed of breaking news with push alerts
- View local news videos embedded within stories or at full screen
- Understand how weather will affect you with local forecasts, radar, maps and video
- Alerts for severe weather and closings/delays appear on the home screen
- See the latest traffic conditions on an interactive map
- Help shape local coverage by submitting photos and news tips through Send It
- Easily share interesting articles via e-mail, SMS, Facebook(R), Twitter(TM), and more
- The latest on the Buckeyes, Blue Jackets, Crew, Clippers other central Ohio area sports
Please review the app and let us know what you think.
We have been reworking and polishing the app to make it faster and more customizable. There is new ability to customize what alerts you receive. Keep an eye out for that feature as it appears within the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Overall, not a bad app but
They are apparently trying to provide Facebook, Twitter, etc links that go on forever but don’t link to anything. So you end up scrolling and scrolling down to see if you are at the end of the article. Also, no way to contact the article’s author.
I agree with "Confusing Format"
After update, found it hard just to tune into weather and supposedly updated weather reports.... Only use now for notifications in case of bad weather or breaking news, and Very Seldom go into the app. Better to use Internet site.
I read this everyday to see what's happening locally and to get the weather. Like the live weather with storm tracker and that you are also including Meigs Co. as we also have a house down on the river.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.