Pass your NBDE Part II with this powerful study tool! Featuring over 680 exam-like questions covering every topic on in the NBDE, this is the best place to start your test prep.
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade.
Subscribe today and get access to:
• 680+ exam-like vignettes to gain confidence
• High-yield results tracking showing your strongest and weakest areas
• Access to ALL categories, including:
• Operative Dentistry and Prosthodontics
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
• Pediatric Dentistry
• Patient Management, Public Health, Ethics, and Biostatistics
By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, this tool gives you the knowledge you need to master the NBDE and begin your rewarding professional career.
Get access to all questions when you subscribe:
• 1 Month: one auto-renewing payment of $14.99
• 12 Months: one auto-renewing payment of $59.99
This app offers two auto-renewing subscription options to help you pass your exam.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 9am to 5pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays). Call us at 319-246-5271 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother. Let us know what you think by emailing us at email@example.com or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ratings and Reviews
Too many mistake
Even though some answers are really well explained , but too many wrong answers. Grammar mistake, repetition of same sentence. Perio section has more question of pros tho and oral path. I hope they will make it better and update. Frustrating
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We would appreciate the opportunity to talk to you about how we can improve the product and your experience. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond quickly!
Dr. Babak Todeshki DDS
Purchasing This App Is Akin Purchasing A Car Frame Without The Motor, Transmission, Seats, Steering Wheel, And So Forth. For The Average Person This Would Be Ridiculous! Same For This App, But I Believe This App Has Great Potential.
Wish they had more questions though ..
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 128.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- NBDE 2 First Aid - 1 Month $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.