The NC Lottery Official Mobile App makes playing the lottery even more fun with the thrill of possibility at your fingertips! Designed with you in mind, the NC Lottery Official Mobile App features a built-in ticket checker so you can scan your own tickets to see if you have a winner!
The NC Lottery Official Mobile App also allows you to:
- Buy your favorite draw games with Online Play
- Scan to enter your tickets into Lucke-Rewards to collect points
- Use your points to enter Lucke-Rewards and Second Chance drawings for cash and prizes
- Customize push notifications so you receive the winning numbers & jackpot alerts for the
games of your choice
- Find the nearest retailer any time, wherever you are in North Carolina
- Manage your NCEL Player’s Club account
- View drawing results for your favorite draw games
- And now… Quickly scan both draw tickets and scratch-off tickets to see if you won!
Just think about that ticket checker for a minute. Yes, that feeling of excitement at the thought of being able to scan your own tickets to see for yourself if they are winners… Embrace that feeling and download the new NC Lottery Official Mobile App right now!
An internet connection is required for access to most features. Please note, every effort has been made to ensure the information in this application is accurate; however, in the event of a discrepancy, the winning numbers and prize amounts in the official records of the North Carolina Education Lottery shall prevail.
Apple Inc. in no way sponsors, endorses, or administers any contests or lottery drawings.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Clumsy and unclear
The developers should start over from scratch
App opens to a blank screen
It doesn’t work can’t enter my points
- Scientific Games International
- 17 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2017 Scientific Games Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.