NCAA March Madness Live - Men's College Basketball
By NCAA Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch every game live with the official app of the 2017 NCAA® Division I Men's Basketball Tournament for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, and iMessage.
Watch March Madness Live
Watch all 67 games across TBS, CBS, TNT and truTV. Log in with your TV provider after the free 3-hour preview ends to continue watching. (Paid TV subscription required for games broadcast on TBS, TNT and truTV after 3 hour preview ends; CBS games do not require a paid TV subscription. Live video is only available in the US, its territories, and Bermuda.)
• AirPlay or Cast live games and video on-demand to your TV using AirPlay and Google Cast.
• Replay the latest highlights while you’re watching the game live and follow along with our live blog.
• Watch real-time highlights of all games and get exclusive March Madness video on-demand, including classic games, in-depth analysis and behind-the-scenes features.
• Customize live game notifications for upsets, overtime games, close games, and your favorite teams.
• Listen to a live radio broadcast from every game of the tournament.
• Follow up-to-the-minute scores and stats, and the official tournament bracket.
• Watch your favorite team’s top videos and check team rosters.
Available for Apple Watch:
• Get alerts for your favorite teams so you never miss an upset or close game.
• Quick access to live scores and schedule.
New! iMessage Stickers:
• Share your excitement on iMessage with our exclusive NCAA March Madness sticker pack.
Play NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge & NCAA Tournament Run:
NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge - Check your brackets anytime during the tournament without leaving the app.
NCAA March Madness Tournament Run – Bracket busted? Sign up anytime for NCAA March Madness Tournament Run and answer consecutive questions about upcoming games to score points and go on your own tournament "run."
We love hearing from fans. If you have suggestions on how we can improve, please get in touch!
If you're enjoying your 2017 NCAA March Madness Live experience, please let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store!
Phone: 855-5MM-LIVE (855-566-5483)
(Please remember that Twitter is a public forum and information you post there will be made public. Do not post information to Twitter if you do not want it to be made public.)
What's New in Version 7.0.2
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
This is the first year this app has been not only good, but GREAT! Previous versions made watching the games so frustrating due to poor streaming, app crashes etc. BUT this year has been FLAWLESS!! Congrats on fixing this app and making it so fun to use!!
I forgot how bad this app was last year when I tried using it for March madness then, and nothing has improved. Ads will play flawlessly, but expect serious video and audio lag as well as the regular "asset not found" error message.
ESPN has a quality streaming service - I wish they had the broadcast rights for this basketball series!
Extremely well-written app
Somebody clearly put some though into this year's app. The seamless login via Apple's TV provider SSO service is awesome. The "channel finder" feature is also awesome, because I can NEVER find TruTV. Lol. I usually rip poor streaming apps, so it's time to give props to a job well done. Simply awesome job.
This app is a complete joke. Fails in streaming every time. Even if the game comes on it buffers and times out within five minutes. This is on Comcast wifi 10 feet max from the modem. Never have problems streaming from the xfinity app for these channels but they have it set so you have to try and watch through mm live instead of xfinity app. So all in all every time I try and watch a game I miss it. Completely worthless.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Mar 21, 2017
- Version: 7.0.2
- Size: 116 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Turner Sports
- ©2017 NCAA | Turner Sports Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes