The official app of the 2019 NCAA® Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, and iMessage.
NCAA March Madness Live is the only app that lets you stream all games live, play the Capital One NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge and get real-time commentary and analysis.
Thursday 3/21 through Sunday 3/24 you can also watch live games with Fast Break, the NCAA’s digitally exclusive experience that lets you catch the most exciting moments, all in one stream. Explore the Watch tab to view on-demand videos, highlights, in-depth analysis, classic games and more.
NCAA March Madness Live lets you stream every game live and notifies you with bracket updates, close and overtime game alerts, and the latest about your favorite teams. Stream games with Fast Break and get live look-ins, quick turnaround highlights, and commentary for every March Madness game.
Download NCAA March Madness Live now to watch live games and play the Capital One NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge with millions of NCAA March Madness fans!
= NCAA March Madness Live features =
March Madness Fast Break
• Experience a dynamic, fan-centric experience to catch all the biggest basketball moments
• Watch live games with all around coverage of every game from Thursday through Sunday
• Live look-ins at the biggest games
• Watch March Madness highlights instantly
• Real-time commentary and analysis throughout March Madness
Stream Live Games
• Watch all 67 games across CBS, TBS, TNT and truTV
• Check your bracket standings while viewing live games
• Log in with your TV provider after the free 3 hour preview ends to continue watching
• After 3 hour preview, a paid TV subscription is required for games broadcast on TBS, TNT and truTV
• CBS games do not require a paid TV subscription
• Note: live video is only available in the US, its territories and Bermuda
Video On Demand (VOD)
• Replay highlights of past games
• Relive amazing March Madness moments
• View in-depth analysis, behind-the-scenes features, interviews and more
• AirPlay or Google Cast videos to your TV
• View team rosters and watch all your favorite team’s videos
Play The Capital One NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge
• Sign up and fill out your brackets for March Madness 2019
• Play with friends and family
• Compete with your bracket against celebrities
• Get personalized bracket alerts
• View your picks right from the Watch tab
Stats & News
• View player and team stats for every game
• Read live blogs from top news sources and teams
• Get deeper insights into every game
Available for Apple Watch
• Get alerts for your favorite teams so you never miss an upset or a close game
• Quick access to live scores and schedule
• Share your excitement on iMessage with our exclusive NCAA March Madness sticker pack
Please note that live video is only available in the US, its Territories and Bermuda.
Phone: 855-5MM-LIVE (855-566-5483)
(Please remember that Twitter is a public forum and information you post there will be made public. Do not post information to Twitter if you do not want it to be made public.)
•Watch all 67 NCAA March Madness games live
•Stream videos and highlights from every matchup
•Make your bracket picks and create groups to compete with friends and family
•Follow your bracket live throughout the tournament
Ratings and Reviews
Horribly Buggy Compared To Past Years
The NCAA app has been completely worthless for me this year after using it previously for several years with no real issues. It's equally bad on my iPad Pro and iPhone 6S.
The app constantly crashes, constantly asks me to log in with to cable provider, even after I just did and got a success message, constantly freezes and constantly gives me loading issues which only seem to be resolved by uninstalling the app and re-downloading it from the App Store. Even then, that only resolves it maybe half the time. I’ve even it had it freeze up on the AppleTV and require a reinstall.
I’m done with it at this point. I really hope the dev team gets their act together for next year. Maybe they can take some notes in the off season from the team that works on the NBC Sports app. Their app worked flawlessly on all my devices during the Winter Olympics coverage last month. Kudos to them.
Fun for everyone
Where do I start? This app will fill you with joy as you scroll the bracket and it will make you smash your phone when you realize that you will never get a perfect bracket. It is like watching a sad movie. It starts and everybody is happy until something bad happens. In this case it would be your team losing to an underdog. It’s a roller coaster of emotions. I use this app everyday, even when there is no college basketball on. This app is perfect for you and your family. You will have memories for the rest of your life’s from this app. Tell your friends. Tell your enemies. This app is amazing!!!!
This app is buggy & won’t work today!
*Zero stars if I could*
Guys, you really need to fix your app. Your daily updates don’t always work, and in this case froze the app. Once I got it working again by deleting and reinstalling, the app says “there’s a connection problem” (there isn’t) or “there’s a problem with your pass (there isn’t..it even let me sign in and said I had done so successfully.) The games are down on the web too, so at least you’re consistent. When you’re consistently terrible though, maybe you shouldn’t be broadcasting a tournament that is beyond the scope of you can pull off. Or at least hire a good tech and software firm to put together your app-you can afford it.
Since we’re stuck with you for now, could you PLEASE FIX THE APP so we can watch the madness instead of dealing with yours?
- Turner Sports
- 186.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2019 NCAA | Turner Sports Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.